MAC and Hello Kitty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"Excuse us while we delve into some total rumormongering for a moment: We've been hearing that Hello Kitty would be launching a limited-edition makeup collection with M.A.C in 2009, so, unable to take the whispers any longer, we broke down and finally made some phone calls. And? A M.A.C representative would neither confirm nor deny the deal. Huh! If our fluency in flack-ese is as solid as we think it is, this sounds like the classic non-denial denial — so, you know. Assuming this isn't just a figment of our hallucinations, the collaboration could mean big profits, especially considering the cartoon feline's die-hard groupies and M.A.C's loyal legions."

SOURCE via Specktra

Would you like to see a MAC and Hello Kitty collaboration?

UPDATE: Hey guys, look at what I just read:

MacNeill59:

"welllll....I have terrible memory, comes from going to college in NYC....nuf said. Anyways, I do know that in the hello kitty there was a bright orange shimmery lipglass, a bright blue-purple shimmery lipglass, a bright pink blush, but the eyes were pretty toned down. There was a dark, shimmery purple, not surprising as there have been alot of dark eyes this fashion week. I think a pale pink too....."

SOURCE

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Would you like to see a MAC and Hello Kitty collaboration? Hell yeah!
fly.gif
rocknroll2.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are. You. Serious?!?!?!?!
Lord help me I will buy everything!!
biggrin.gif

And back-ups!

No, i wouldnt, even though i love hello kitty, this sounds a lil bit too childish and cheesy. Mind you, i dont like MAC so i guess it doesnt matter haha!

i'm not sure. I'd have to see what the collection had in it and what the packaging would like!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeell Yes.

I would guess it to be so adorable and cheesy or tacky. And i love cheesy or tacky! lol

=D

Cute idea. I know they would sell out fast.

I think someone said it too in that one thread about any ideas for future MAC collections.

OMG! My friend Luaren went crazy when I told her about the Heatherette collabo, this one she will have a HEART ATTACK over! OMG I waaaant! I really hope they do collaborate!!!

omgosh! i am totally going to buy everything from this collection!

*saving now

Um, I'd give up soda for all eternity if I can get my hands on a MAC Hello Kitty collection...lol, I actually have "kitty" tatted on my shoulder blade in chinese characters yrs back. I'm am devoted to Hello Kitty. Ridiculous I know, but if you're a fan you're a fan :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh man...if this is true, i will start saving now!!!! lord knows how much i love hello kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!! I totally adore HK...Hell, my dream item is actually the Hello Kitty credit card!!!

I'd actually have to break down and buy MAC if they did a HK line.

Latest posts

Back