Sign in to follow this  
civicbabe627

How's everybody doing so far for September?

The last thing I bought was July 31st.

I just got in my 20 MAC sample pigments and still waiting on my beauties-factory 120 palette to come in this week, hopefully. So I have enough to get me by until October, I think! smile.gif

It's REALLY hard though, there's a lot of things I want!

wee-eel.. I almost lost my wallet so I am down on fees that I had to pay to get my cards re-issued.

And losing the wallet made me want to spend my shoe voucher that I almost lost, and I ended up having to add money to that so I'm not really on budget so far.

But we'll see! it's only the 10th!

I'm trying to get my routine set so come Sept. 1st I'm officially on my No Buy until my birthday in Feb. (save for replacing stuff). I'm on a monthly billing for my WEN, so that's unavoidable and I'm not (gasp) going to count it towards my no buy.

The only thing I'm allowed to buy is replacement stuff...nothing new...no more experimenting...time to settle for something and stick with it!

hugs!

i am currently taking a break from my no buy... cuase this week at work is employee apreceation so i get 40 percent of everything so i figured now would be a good time to pick up some new clothes i need, and next week is the same thing at a sister company.

but after that i am back to the no buy

today should be a real test. i'm going to one of my fav stores and they have a shoe sale. i'm actually just going to that building for lunch, but you know i'm going to be checking out the sale. i'll let you know how i did after lunch! lol~

Originally Posted by monniej View Post
today should be a real test. i'm going to one of my fav stores and they have a shoe sale. i'm actually just going to that building for lunch, but you know i'm going to be checking out the sale. i'll let you know how i did after lunch! lol~

no comment...

LOL!! biggrin.gif

Last thing I bought was 4 days ago. I needed mascara, got a free gel liner, and got a bronzer for an extremely steep discount. I won't need anything until my mascara runs out, so we'll see what I can resist lol.

I was going to buy a few things but decided against them so that I could put the money towards my husband's birthday presents and I'm glad I did. I like spoiling him even more than I like new makeup. Which really says something. smile.gif

My thriftiness paid off in good karma, though, and I won a whole bunch of free CHANEL products at our education seminar today on top of our very substantial goodie-bags.

I might have to do a no-buy for September. It's really hard because I just see too many things that I would love to have.

Maybe I should do one for the rest of the year.