Fun w/ Heidi And Spencer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Source: Gallery of the Absurd: Fun With Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Something about Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's habit of posing like cloying robotic clowns in staged photographs reminds me of those simplistic **** and Jane books that were used to teach kids to read back in the 1950's. Riveting story lines involving the adventures of **** and Jane typically went like this: See **** run. Run, ****, run. Run, run, run. Jane has a toy. It is a red toy. Heidi and Spencer are about as interesting and complex as sawdust as those repetitive **** and Jane stories, so why not use them in an updated version?

There could be several volumes, maybe even one devoted exclusively to holidays: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Independence Day, Mother's Day, Halloween, National Gun Day, you name it. Kids would love it! Since Heidi claims to be such a devoted Bible thumper, perhaps they could even create a Christian version of the story to go along with the Christian album she wants to record. So much fun with Heidi and Spencer! Medium: Usage of paparazzi pictures kindly given by PacificCoastNews.com

Their public displays of affection and cheesy grins irritate the hell out of me and I live in England! I can't imagine how bad it is in America!

I bet many people think the only kind of fun that can be had is 'Fun w/o Heidi and Spencer'
wink.gif

Wow! These parody stories literally had me laughing out laugh! Too funny, but so true...

i agree, that is waaayyy disturbing but hilarious. i'm sure speidi is out there loving the attention. they're so gross
sick.gif

Back