New flattop...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I gave away my EDM flattop to my sister, together with a foundation. I thought I might get another one easily, but now it's gone from the website? Any suggestions as to where I might get a good, not too expensive synthetic flattop?

Originally Posted by Nemi /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I gave away my EDM flattop to my sister, together with a foundation. I thought I might get another one easily, but now it's gone from the website? Any suggestions as to where I might get a good, not too expensive synthetic flattop? EDM's is just out of stock. It is posted on their forum that the angled blush brush and flat top brush are out of stock and will be back on Aug 15th. So, you could probably get theirs again in a few days or so.
I think Blusche minerals has the same flat top as EDM also. It is $9.00 from them (it looks like the same brush or similar from the picture.)

I am not sure how fast they ship and etc though, and Blusche is in Canada so the shipping costs, etc would be different.....

*Flat Top Synthetic Brush

Thanks a lot! I guess I'll just wait for the EDM brush to be restocked, since there are also a few other items I might be interested in buying at the same time.
smile.gif

I think the Sonia Kashuk flat top is pretty nice. I would say skip the italian badger brushes from Coastal Scents.

I have ordered aubrey nicole brushed but not yet arrive, will let u know hw is it when arrive!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the Sonia Kashuk flat top is pretty nice. I would say skip the italian badger brushes from Coastal Scents. Why do you suggest skipping on the italian badger brushes?

It's not very soft. Their deluxe buffer brush is softer than their italian badger flat top, but still not super soft.

hi Nemi. I´ve got a very nice flattop from ChriMaLuxe Minerals - Ihr Shop für Mineral Foundation, Make Up, Kabuki Pinsel und Kosmetik it´s a german shop so shipping might be cheaper and faster than from the u.s. for you :shrug: they have 2, one with long, one with short handle, synthetic. I´ve got the long one and am very happy with it, as it´s really soft. I can´t compare it to others though since that´s my only flattop, only have kabukis else...

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif its a pity that this site no in English.. its a nice sites. Just tell if you need something translated.
fly.gif

KMM is a bit expensive for what you get, but the service is top-notch. Unfortunately, they didn't have any fdt.-colours that I could live with...

I ended up ordering the Luscious Buffer from Signature Minerals, since I was already placing an order with them.
smile.gif

yes, that´s inconvenient, when I´m placing my next order, I´ll tell them it might be useful to put an english version online...

their flattops and kabukis are very popular on german forums, they seem to be the/amongst the softest anyone has tried, and synthetic, which was why I chose them initially...

if you need help with translation, you can ask me,too, simi

I´m trying to put a direct link to the page of customer´s before-after pics, as I love when a company offers such pictures myself

flowers.gif

ChriMaLuxe Minerals - Ihr Shop für Mineral Foundation, Make Up, Kabuki Pinsel und Kosmetik - Vorher - Nachher

and here´s the flattops

ChriMaLuxe Minerals - Ihr Shop für Mineral Foundation, Make Up, Kabuki Pinsel und Kosmetik - Flat-Top Pinsel mit langem Stiel SP-9008

ChriMaLuxe Minerals - Ihr Shop für Mineral Foundation, Make Up, Kabuki Pinsel und Kosmetik - Flat-Top Pinsel mit kurzem Stiel SP-9009

and no,I swear I don´t belong to the company *g* just can really recommend them

Wow, those look like Forever Female style brushes - which are sold by many US companies also - it surprised me to see them in the German shop because it seems like many places here in the US sell them too.

Back