Nothing 'til 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to try a No-Buy until the end of the year and ask for anything I see from MAC (stupid, gogeous LE's!) and anything else I can't resist as Christmas presents. We have just had our bathroom re-modelled, bought a massive TV and home cinema system(my husband works really hard and rarely has anything for himself) and our Son's birthday was this month too. I'm also paying off the credit card we ran up in New York and California in April plus we really want to go back at the end of next year.

I've been really good since we came back from the States. I need to Pay off debts, sort out our home (we need a new front door, the second bathroom re-modelling, our dining/living room fitted out, new carpets through out, new cloakroom and the whole house needs painting inside and out .......phew!) These things have needed doing badly but whenever we get any money we go over to the States as we have a long love affair with the greatest country in the World!

Seeing as Christmas is going to need paying for I am determined to not go into any debt for it. Christmas shopping is therefore allowed.

If anyone feels like joining me, I'll be really pleased to be kept in line!

As soon as I sort out my skincare routine (almost there) I'm with you! Only I'm going until my birthday (end of Feb.).

Good luck!
smile.gif

Wish you much luck!!! I have no luck on the no-buy, and till 2009 is a damn long time! I put all my effort into helping you with yours!

Latest posts

Back