Does your MAC mineralized blush last you all day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Mine doesn't. I have Dainty, and it's pretty but I hate that I need to touch it up mid day. I'm not sure if it's something I am doing or if it's the product.

You know, I never really thought about it!

I think mine does have a tendency to wear off a little by mid-day...

Yeah, I have the same problem too with Nuance (which is a peachy-pink) blush. And you can't put too much on either b/c it's so pigmented!

Well at least it isn't just me. I find I don't really wear it much because of that. I don't want to have to reapply. It's too late to return it too.

Mine does. I apply it on top of my Maybelline mousse blush though, which lasts all day and makes a great base, and most times I used a little powder over top as well. If Im not using my Maybelline I sometimes cheat and use my pale pink Guerlain cream shadow as a base on my cheeks. I use it on my eyes and it lasts all day, so I figured I try it out on my cheeks, and it works like a charm.

yup - I use Rubenesque paint pot. I think the cream shadows would work, too. Or even UDPP.

I don't want to have to apply a base just to make it work. For the cost the stupid thing should last until I wash it off.
wink.gif

Did you buy it from a MAC store? or counter? You might still be able to return it.

You might still be able to return it. Call your counter and ask! Department stores have very forgiving return policies. Especially Nordstorm.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you put a tiny bit of powder over top it'll last longer. Wouldn't that mattify it, though?
frown.gif

I've been known to use a MES as a blush, it's the only reason I bought it, and it doesn't last. :S

It last from morning until dinner for me.

I don't wear foundation though just the mineralize skinfinish over the blush.

I emailed MAC about this, and their suggestion was to use Prep + Prime Skin. Because of course I would want to spend a total of $44 just to have pink cheeks all day.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I emailed MAC about this, and their suggestion was to use Prep + Prime Skin. Because of course I would want to spend a total of $44 just to have pink cheeks all day. lol, that made laugh.

Tomorrow i will try my msf blush and see how it goes.

Ok So i put on my make up at 8am and its 5 pm and my blush is still on. I have nuance (sp?) on.

Latest posts

Back