What are your favorite brands of make-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your favorite brands of make-up?

Mine are (in no particular order):

Tarte

Pout

Urban Decay

Hard Candy

Stila

Maybelline

to be continued as I find more brands that are appealing to me lol

I love the shadows from Urban Decay that aren't extremely glittery. I love some things from MAC. I really like L'oreal because I like the HIP stuff and because their Fairest Nude lipstick has become my favorite lip product
biggrin.gif

just to name a few...mac (of course), hip/l'oreal, revlon, milani, urban decay

I love Urban Decay, MAC, Lancome for their mascaras (although I've found I actually now prefer L'oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes). There are a few others but these come to mind first.

Barry M, Rimmel, Chanel nail varnishes, Collection 2000. I also like a few bits and bobs from other brands too.

I don't really have any fave in particular but I usually buy Shu, MAC and Majolica Majorca.

MAC, MUFE, Urban Decay, Chanel, Dior, Too Faced, L'Oreal HIP. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.
smile.gif

(In no order) Rimmel, Urban Decay, Virgin Vie, Maybelline, Ruby and Millie, Barry M, No7. That's all I can think of for now
smile.gif

I like MAC and L'Oreal for everything, Lancome and Max Factor for Mascara, and NYX and Wet n' Wild for cheap shadows.

Hmm, NYX, Milani, L'oreal HIP's line are all easily accesible to me so they're my favorites.

NYX, L'Oreal HIP, Prestige

update: I have to add Lancome. I just bought a bunch of eyeshadows and I love them

Back