• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of MAC up for swapping!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hellooo thereeee. I am currently swapping some items on here and on MUA. But mostly MAC. I have a lot so bear with me, I will update them on my list after I post this up.

My username on MUA is bloodmittens as well. Incase you would like to look me up. Thanks for the interest!

All of these items come with boxes unless otherwise stated.

I am seriously looking for a Melrose Mood Lipstick. If you have one for sale or swap please let me know.

MAC:

Haunting Fluidline - Used x1 with a clean brush. Small indent but nothing major.

Tectonic MSF Eyeshadow - Used x2 with a clean brush. No indents or cracks.

Mercurial MSF Eyeshadow - Used x3 with a clean brush. No indents or cracks.

Passionate Eyesahdow Pot - Depotted by me. Swiped x4. No indents or cracks and no box.

Greenstroke Paintpot - Used x2 with a clean brush.

Clear Lipglass - BNIB. Never used.

Naval Blue Pigment - 5oz sample full jar.

Violet Pigments - 5oz sample full jar.

Pinked Mauve Pigment - 5oz sample full jar.

Dark Soul Pigment - 5oz sample full jar.

Shimmermint Shadestick - Used x3. Sterilized each time used.

Gracious Me Shadestick - Used x2. Sterilized each time used.

Brand New #150 Face Brush - Never used but with no sleeve. Sat in my brush roll for a month then I decided I probably would never use it and to just swap it.

#252SE Brush - Gently used and cleaned after each use.

Thank you for looking!!!

how did you get MAC to give you so many samples? I have bought so much from the counter and offline, and all I ever get is powder samples. It drives me cråZy.

Originally Posted by shoshan /img/forum/go_quote.gif how did you get MAC to give you so many samples? I have bought so much from the counter and offline, and all I ever get is powder samples. It drives me cråZy. Just ask for them at the counter.

Imma close this because at the moment there is a looooong list of people that are having sale issued with her

smile.gif

Back