MAC Blushcreme Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Feel free to post your blushcreme swatches here.

As requested by Liz!
smile.gif

I have a palette of the cream finish blushcremes. I was planning on having one cream finish palette and one pearl finish, but Cheery didn't really fit in with my cream finish palette, and I haven't found another cream finish color I like.

As you can tell, there's one blush color that doesn't match my other color choices. I didn't want Cheery. On the site, the swatch of Cherry was a really soft pink, and the description says "Soft caramel pink".
plain.gif

In the first pic, you can't tell that Ladyblush is pinker than Lilicent, but you can tell in the swatch.

Fancy ray and Pleasureful are practically the same. Fancy Ray is being discontinued right now.

bc1.jpg

bc2.jpg

bc3.jpg

If you don't have any blushcremes, I would suggest checking out:

the cream finishes: Lilicent, Posey, Ladyblush, Fancy Ray OR Pleasureful

the pearl finishes: Sweet William, Blossoming

I like the cream finishes much more than pearl though. I like the dewy look with no shimmer.

and if you plan to have them in a palette, don't put them in the same palette as your powder blushes!

Thanks for posting this, Ashley! I'm regretting now that I didn't get ladyblush...I thought it looked too similar to Lillicent, but it does look slightly pinker.

Thanks Ash! How do these compare to Stila's Convertible Colors? If I have a bunch of those, do you think I need these? LOL

Back