BlackBerry Users!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, I tried using my Curve 8310 to log onto mut and while it wasn't as quick as internet on computer, it did look like seeing the page directly online. My problem was that i had a hard time posting so i just gave up and didn't bother. Do any of you guys have any problems when using your bb to log on here or maybe just your regular cellphone? Any suggestions. I'm with cingular/att by the way, if that makes any difference.

Thanks Karren, I knew you'd be the first to post lol. I checked them out before because you mentioned it before but got lost in all the technical stuff lol.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here it is.... Go to it from your blackberry and it will sense the model and download the right file...
http://mini.opera.com/

Thank you so much! I'll let you know how it works!

The cool part is you can be on your blackberry browser on another site and fire up Opra-mini and go to MUT or wherever and when you exit OM... Your other broswer is right where you left it... The two BB browsers I have (at&ts and the bb browser) would always trash each other..

Oh wow that is so freaking cool!! Thanks Karren! It works great!

Okay I'm testing this post with my bb

Edit: it worked!!! Yay, now i have no excuses to miss anything on here lol. You don't know who much this has made my day Karren!!! You Rock
rocknroll2.gif

Cool!! It was highly recommended on bbf!! There are a few setting you can play with if you thumbwheel click and select options.. I set images to low so that its faster, font to medium, mobile view - visual effects and auto complete all checked...

For me it fixed the problem I was having seeing profile comment boxes...

Ohh. And another thing.. OM works great if you use the enter or return key to select things instead of the thumbwheel.. And hitting the space bar will page down a page..

I'm also using it right now on this post!!

Yea, it was slow at first but since my computer is crap at home and i'm barely there, with the opera mini that karren mentioned, it actually is pretty quick. I love it!

Edit: i've since then quit using the regular browser on the bb and only use the opera mini.

Karren, Adrienne,

are either of you on Verizon? If so do you have to pay an addl data charge?

My big thing since i have to drive into DC a lot is finding out about traffic tieups. could you reasonable read a map on that screen? I have been less than impressed on anything i have seen so far. I have little desire to read my mail remotely since all my work stuff comes via an Exchange server and i know my company doesn't support doing this anymore.

Latest posts

Back