New makeup junkie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!!

I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.
tongue.gif

Justed wanted to say hi! I'm kinda new too! I'm Melinda, From Virginia

This site is very helpful!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces

I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!!I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.
tongue.gif

Hello przmatic,
Welcome to MakeupTalk. Many only use the forums, but if you want to call some people in the chat room, bump this thread here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=10306 and people will see it and come in there.

Forgot to say my name is Joy nice to meet all you have left messages.
icon_razz.gif
I have been looking around and I think I will enjoy this quite a bit.

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Joy! I'm Laura from ireland. Chat isn't used too much on MuT at the moment although i wish it was! I log on most times that i'm online & i bump the chat thread or create a new one just to let others know i'm there so you should try that. The forums are the most active part of the site as far as i know!

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!! I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.
tongue.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!!I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.
tongue.gif

Hello and welcome to MUT! I know you will enjoy it here. I do! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Take care,

Latest posts

Back