• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mary Kay sample swap!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a crap load of mary kay samples that I don't use so I'm putting them up for swap! They're all new, never used. Some of the applicators are missing on the lipsticks but that's because the glue might have loosened and they fell out, the lipstick itself is still sealed. They're all from the signature collection. They say one use but I've always gotten more than one use out of a sample!

Lipsticks

cinnamon twist-6

cranberry-2

cherries jubilee-8

rich red-6

black raspberry-6

plum-3

fuchsia-5

plush violet-2

jazzy plum-8

simply pink-4

orange crush-6

gingerbread-1

cantaloupe-2

caramel-3

antique rose-1

pink ice-2

currant-2

gold dust-1

crimson-3

mauve elegance-4

hot fudge-1

silver sand-3

Cheek Color

teaberry-15

Eye Color

raspberry rush-15

persian spice-12

Eye Color Duet

mirage-1

cotton candy-1

Lip Gloss

brownie-6

grapefruit-2

berry smoothie-3

almond glaze-2

aloha pink-3

Lip Liners

dark berry-7

burgundy-4

dark chocolate-3

berry-6

Avon (full size)

Glazewear in Honey-1

I'd love to trade for some MAC samples but I'm not stuck on that so don't be shy to make me an offer!
smile.gif
I'd like to try and keep it together but will split it up if necessary. Happy swapping!

i! So I know you want to swap, but I don't have any sample-sized makeup. I have a few full sized Mac products I dont use, and one Nars eyeshadow I dont use.

They are blue Mac, green Mac and a dark blue Nars.

I really need some lipstick in the sample size, and I spent over 60$ on those three eyeshadows alone. Maybe you can send me your lipstick for my eyeshadow?

Hey shoshan!

I would definitely consider swapping my lipsticks for your Mac & Nars eyeshadows. I was just wondering which shades the mac eyeshadows were so I can look at them online? If there's anything else you'd like from the list just let me know, I just want to get rid of them since I don't use them. lol you can have whatever's left from the whole list if you want!
smile.gif
I think it's just the persian spice eyeshodaow that's gone.

ok I lied. I have five eyeshadows, full size.

N

Nars - rated r duo, party monster , china blue (this one is brokena little because the airline I was on dropped my bags or something.

Mac - clarity, surreal

So maybe if you throw in all your little samples we can call it even? Cause I think I spent 36$ on the duo of Nars, 20 something on each of the rest. So I paid quite a bit.

Deal? Email me at my email so we can trade addresses.

]I.could.be.an.angel

Its a gmail address

Sounds like a good deal to me!
smile.gif
I'll email you and we can set up shipping dates and such.

hi i'm just wondering where you got all the samples from. do you have any links? please i really want to try out some samples. thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by irenehartz /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi i'm just wondering where you got all the samples from. do you have any links? please i really want to try out some samples. thanks
smile.gif
You can go to the marykay website and search for a consultant in Canada. I know in the US we give free samples.

You can also check out ebay, they sometimes sell a bunch of samples. That's where I got mine.
smile.gif

Back