Cult of Cherry from Mac?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a beautiful collection.
smile.gif

I think the video was very strange, but definitely won't keep me from buying this beautiful collection!

I agree... sometimes the fashion and art world is strange, lol.

But i thought the cult of cherry would have more brown and red eye shadow i though they were going to do a chocolate red mix or something lol but i would say the colors they chose are still really nice though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laurie_lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif To me it looks like dried blood. hahaha yeah!! like a dirty brown ish color...yuck!
yuck.gif

I thought the video was a little weird but for some reason the only thing i'm drawn to in this collection is the cherry red lipstick. The quads don't even get my attention except for the blue in one of them which is part of their regular collection to begin with.

Honestly, I don't like this collection. And I think the promo pics are freaky and don't even really want to see the video! lol!

I'm going to spend my money on the piggies from the Overrich collection.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going to spend my money on the piggies from the Overrich collection.
smile.gif

The overrich pigments are sooo pretty! I want a few of them...

I LOVE the video! Maybe I'm just weird, but I love it! The collection itself doesn't jump at me, but then again, MAC doesn't do it for me like they used to.

I can't decide what I like more, cult of cherry or the overrich pigments. I've just started to collect pigments, and I really are liking them a lot. Blah, I gotta decide!
tongue.gif

I like the weird, but that video was just annoying! It made no sense at all! I loved the collection though, I had to order the Illegal purple nail polish online!!

I just bit it and ordered the Cult of Cherry lipglass--reds are usually a bit too bold for me but I'm hoping that since this is a gloss, it'll give me a nice sheer color. Can't wait to get it!

Latest posts

Back