What MMU's have the creamiest consistancy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried PUR minerals and it's very powdery. Don't care for. Don't care for BE, either. I am currently using Signature Minerals foundation and it's creamier, but the coverage is too light.

Any suggestions for a creamier foundie with better coverage?

I'm looking to sample a few.

Thanks.

Joppaminerals are creamy, super creamy!!! great coverage too-

and also everyday minerals are creamy and you can chose coverage among their 4 different formulas

Cory! Cory Cory Cory!!! Super-creamy, super coverage, and a teeny tiny bit goes a LONG way.

I found the Luna formula from McDowell's Dreamworld to be very creamy. Foundations with a high zinc oxide content tend to be the most creamy IMHO. Cory has a high zinc percentage too, but I haven't tried it myself.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif uglogirl is very very very creamy! I second that.
smile.gif

I think anything with a low mica content is going to be creamier. Cory is mica-free, and I'm willing to bet that many of the others mentioned are, as well.

I am another fan of the Lumiere Cashmere foundation, I love the way it just blends into my skin.

You can also just blend whatever you are using now with a little bit of water and make it a paste. This will give it a creamy consistency and maybe the feel on the face you are looking for
smile.gif

I second the LaurEss Ethereal suggestion. I've got some samples to try and it's supposed to be creamy and with good coverage.

For me, so far, I have found Alima to be the creamiest on me. I find it to be a light to medium coverage, depending on how many layers you apply. It actually diminishes the looks of my lines on my face moreso than any other MMU foundie I have tried thus far (still sampling but have tried quite a few). It may actually end up being my HG. It seems we all can have such different experiences with MU I believe due to our own unique chemical MU, skin type, etc.

Originally Posted by cleodelinda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I found the Luna formula from McDowell's Dreamworld to be very creamy. Foundations with a high zinc oxide content tend to be the most creamy IMHO. Cory has a high zinc percentage too, but I haven't tried it myself. Where is this company located?

Latest posts

Back