Which Olympic sport do you really really hate!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everyone loves some Olympic sport or another but which one do you just outright hate?

For me it's syncronized anything.... swimming, diving or gymnastics... Ewwwwwwww

LOL Karren

well, can i say everything except, maaaybe...uhm gymnastics?

I always wanted to be a gymnast so yeah, that would be the only one i like, the rest, i HATE.

i can't say i hate any of them, just not real big on curling. ooooh wrong Olympics!

Curling300x400.jpg

i watch them all

Shame on you, Karren!!! Gymnastics is only the best sport EVER! lol!

I'd say ice hockey to get back at you, but that would be a lie. lol!

I think hurdles are stupid. Who thought that one up? "Hey, we've got a bunch of people trying to run faster than each other...let's put stuff in their way! Muahahaha!" lol.

laughing.gif
Darla, I'm not exactly fond of curling either. I watched some of it during the last olympics w/ a friend because we were trying to figure out the appeal of it...never did.

I don't care for any of the throwing sports...or table tennis
biggrin.gif
. Of course I can appreciate the talent of all the athletes, but not all sports are audience friendly
biggrin.gif

LOL Darla, i hate curling too, i think its stupid, i dont know who dared to come up with that "sport"

It looks like two people desperately competing to see who mops/sweeps the floor better and faster
kopfkratz.gif

oooh i was going to say boxing too. and in the US no one qualified so boxing has been conspicuously absent. i haven't seen any wrestling either btw.

olympic boxing is trash. the scoring and refereeing is so screwed up in it. no consistency at all. most of the time it becomes a track meet as the guy who is ahead just runs around the ring so that he doesn't get hit any more and wins.

oh, and i second the synchronized events. especially diving...

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think hurdles are stupid. Who thought that one up? "Hey, we've got a bunch of people trying to run faster than each other...let's put stuff in their way! Muahahaha!" lol. Lmao! Same with the steeplechase! As if running round and round the track isn't hard enough they have to go over hurdles and through pools of water!
For me it's probably sailing though. Even though atm Britain are doing quite well at it I can't bring myself to watch it. I find it very hard to cheer on a boat being blown around all over the place.

i'm not into sport either, so i don't care that much...though all of my brothers love it....

I really don't think softball should be an olympic sport. And I agree about curling, who came up with that crap? LOL

My sister was telling me that she has seen some sport where they ski down a hill and then shoot something at the bottom. Anyone know what that may be??

I think the whole thing is so boring. I'm glad that all these atheletes have made it really far and excelled well beyond other but I can't get myself to sit there and watch it. Its like football to me, just give me the scores so i know who wins lol.

def. curling.

It's good for a laugh though. Where in the world do people play curling though? I've never seen it in person and never heard of it till last years Olympics.

Ok SUMMER olympics only please!!! Hahaha. I actually love curling almost as much as ice hockey!!

Ohhh. And add I really really hate team rymthic gymnastics!! A flock of girls floppin around on the floor, waving ribbons and throwing stuff!! Come on? That's a sport?

Not compared to sliding a stone on ice and whackin the ice with brooms in front of it??
biggrin.gif

lol Karren. actually, it is a sport, it takes some training to make sure you won't punch your partner with your stuff. and it's so much fun when you see the gymnast didn't catch it...
rofl.gif

i don't really like olympic games, they bore me to death.

Rythmic gymnastics is also...ew...I agree with you Karen, there's almost NO point to it. I prefer when one single person does a routine on the floor WITHOUT ribbons and other random stuff.

And probably my least favorite summer Olympic game would be...sailing? I don't really see what's so special about sailing. Also, from 1900-1920 Tug-of-war was an Olympic game! XD

My pet hate would be boxing and wrestling. Never liked those sports ever.

I do like the gymnastics and the diving. Most of the other sports I just find boring to watch, I don't hate or dislike them as such.

Back