New UD surreal Skin colors..?!?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody! Long time no post!
smile.gif
How are ya'll?

Quick question... I used to wear Urban Decay's surreal skin mineral foundation in "Supernatural", which was a perfect match for my skin tone. To my surprise, I just went to sephora's website and found out that they no longer have this shade!!! Grrrrr.
frown.gif

Do you girls know which one of the new shades is equivalent to the "old" supernatural? Based on the website's swatches, it looks like "Trance" may be the closest match, but it is impossible to tell ! Any ideas?

Thanks!
biggrin.gif

I noticed that too when I bought it a couple of months ago. I have no idea, but do you happen to know your shade in MAC? I can range from NC 25(winter)-35(tanned) and I'm using Nirvana. I think Nirvana will be a good match if you're around NC 30.

Seriously, get Universal. It truly does work, even though it seems like it might not. That's what I'm using now, even though my normal color is Hallucination.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I noticed that too when I bought it a couple of months ago. I have no idea, but do you happen to know your shade in MAC? I can range from NC 25(winter)-35(tanned) and I'm using Nirvana. I think Nirvana will be a good match if you're around NC 30. I'm like, NC 32.5 LOL. NC 35 is a tad dark. I wish there was a sephora nearby. waaaa

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Seriously, get Universal. It truly does work, even though it seems like it might not. That's what I'm using now, even though my normal color is Hallucination. Hey Aquee!
smile.gif
missed ya!
Could you send me a picture of you wearing the universal, please? I'm a little skeptical about that one, even though I believe you 100%, I just want to see with my own eyes! LOL

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Seriously, get Universal. It truly does work, even though it seems like it might not. That's what I'm using now, even though my normal color is Hallucination. oh! I use universal also! It works great on my skin!!

Okay, I'll try to take pics today. I need to try out the new MSFN I got in a swap anyway LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, I'll try to take pics today. I need to try out the new MSFN I got in a swap anyway LOL! Thanks, girlie!

Okay, here ya go... I realize now a "before" pic might've been helpful. Oh well! Excuse the face as I didn't have on anything but the MMU (I know, it's frightening!). Nor was I trying hard to cover up any blemishes/discoloration/etc. That being said, if the pic seems like I have the (L) and ® wrong, I don't... It only seems it as this is a "mirror reflection" of how I put it on. Does that make sense? ANYWHO!

UDMMUs.jpg

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, here ya go... I realize now a "before" pic might've been helpful. Oh well! Excuse the face as I didn't have on anything but the MMU (I know, it's frightening!). Nor was I trying hard to cover up any blemishes/discoloration/etc. That being said, if the pic seems like I have the (L) and ® wrong, I don't... It only seems it as this is a "mirror reflection" of how I put it on. Does that make sense? ANYWHO!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...ley/UDMMUs.jpg

damn, that´s amazing! I was gonna get a lighter shade of the UD surreal skin (I use Supernatural in summer, but need a lighter one for fall/winter) but now I´m definitely buying the Universal kind.
Even though both sides look almost identical, I think I like the Universal side even better, it looks even more natural.

Thanks for posting the pic!!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Off topic, but Aquilah I love your lips. Are you serious?! I HATE my lips LOL! The natural darker line on the outside of my lips is soooo hard to "disguise!" I thank you for the compliment though
smile.gif

Thanks Aquilah!! You're right, it covers just fine!!! I will have to look into it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back