Rain boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you ladies and gents wear rain boots? I'm thinking about getting a pair because I'll be walking to campus (a block away), and in Oregon, we get a TON of rain. I was looking at Target and found these:

Mod Dot Rain Boots - Chocolate : Target

And I know they're completely functional, but I don't know if I could bring myself to wearing them...lol.

Thoughts?

I used to think they were silly but i got tired of getting my socks and pants wet so i just bought a pair and i love them now.

i live in wa and before i came here i bought rain boots.

i never wore them at first, now i really dont care what people think and wear them alot (especially since in the botony degree you spend a lot of time outside in mud and rain).

its saved me a lot of headache.

I think they're cute! there are heaps of styles out at the moment so why not? I have to say, we don't get much rain here and I don't think they'd be appropriate for work, which is where I spend most of my time, but generally speaking... I like them

I like them! I think as far as wellies go they're cute!
smile.gif

& if they keep your feet dry then that's a plus!

hahah "rain boots"! we call them wellies here. never knew why.

the only time i wear them is at festivals, but i think they look cute for day to day wear.

I think they're cute but we don't get enough rain here to have to wear them.

these are totally hot in my area. because we truly get all four seasons these really do come in handy. i've considered getting myself a pair. cute and totally functional. i like them!

I was born and raised in Washington state so I like rainboots
smile.gif
as long as its raining or has been raining of course

I bought some solid colored hot pink boots a few years ago but have never worn them, I guess the boots are at odds with my clothes.

I live in Washington, for gosh sakes. I should be wearing my boots! It's been raining today and most of last week- in AUGUST!

Those polka dots are cute!!

I like them, but my mom used to scare me to death when I was little saying that your feet die and get mold while you wear them so I still haven't the courage to buy them (...mothers, what will they tell you in order not buy you something they don't like? lol )

In high school a lot of us wore what we called duck boots. They are short rain boots with laces. I dont even know if that's their real name b/c I dont see them anymore. I wore them in college too. It really helped , and they were kind of cute. I dont know where they are, I definitely need them with all the rain we are having this summer.

I have a pink pair with purple trim that I got from Target.
smile.gif
I wear them and tuck my jeans into them like I would other boots. I think they're super cute!

Latest posts

Back