Target designer collections are here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been watching for the three new "designer" collections to show up at Target (the releases just said "August"), and as of today, they show up on the website! Jemma Kidd, Napolean Perdis, and Pixie. Go get 'em, girls!

Beauty : Target

No WAY! I could buy MAC for less money.

Dear Target,

You have to be *&@!#%@ kidding me!!

Up yours, internetchick

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif No WAY! I could buy MAC for less money.
Dear Target,

Up yours, internetchick

OMG I was just thinking the SAME thing~!

$18 for a single eye shadow???????

The price is really, really ridiculous. Who's the person who decided to sell this for hella money so I can slap them? Target = Not Sephora.

LOL. I think Target's having an identity crisis! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: OMG, 18 bucks for a SINGLE eyeshadow and 16 for a tube of lipgloss from TARGET? No thanks, I'll just stick to the drugstore or save up for some color fever lipgloss from Lancome. :/

HA! Has Target lost their minds? Who the hell do they think they are? Neimans? Barneys? MAC?

I don't think so!!

I'm with all of you. I'm not paying Target for something I could get at MAC and other department stores for cheaper. That's really stupid.

I was browsing through the new stuff(griping the whole time about the prices
biggrin.gif
), and I noticed a product that looked like Benefit's Benetint. I might consider that, since Benefit is so pricey.

41xxFDJELKL._SS260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/Pixi-Water-Bl...=699029011&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=2

Water Blush Collection $20

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dear Target,

Up yours, internetchick

rofl.gif
...Seriously though, what the heck? That stuff better be amazing and a half.

whipping.gif
eusa_naughty.gif
to Target.

I want to try one of these luminizers:

41QCF9LfIKL._AA354_.jpg

They're $15 for one. Which is a pretty good deal compared to some higher end brands *cough*Benefit*cough*. I think I might get "Moscow". You know, once I actually have money...lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to try one of these luminizers:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...KL._AA354_.jpg

They're $15 for one. Which is a pretty good deal compared to some higher end brands *cough*Benefit*cough*. I think I might get "Moscow". You know, once I actually have money...lol.

Ok, what exactly is a luminizer? That bottle looks like liquid foundation to me. Does it go on after foundation, or what? Luminizer to me, sounds like something that makes your skin look bright and dewy/glowy. Which sounds awesome, but I'm confused on what it actually is.

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, what exactly is a luminizer? That bottle looks like liquid foundation to me. Does it go on after foundation, or what? Luminizer to me, sounds like something that makes your skin look bright and dewy/glowy. Which sounds awesome, but I'm confused on what it actually is. That is what a luminizer is. I would suppose it would be preference as to whether to use before or after foundation, but I would think likely before.

I know, I was so excited that they were going to have this stuff for "lower prices", and the prices so far are ridiculous. But- the Napoleon Perdis is significantly less expensive that the line at Sephora. I don't actually know much about the Jemma Kidd, except that it hasn't been available to me until now. And stuff usually does go on sale at Target.

*sigh*- I had been so excited.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is what a luminizer is. I would suppose it would be preference as to whether to use before or after foundation, but I would think likely before. I actually use my Benefit High Beam on my cheeks after foundation, but before powder. Luminizers can be a little too subtle sometimes if used under foundation. But, like you said, it's all about personal preference!
smile.gif

Guess we'll all have to pray for sales in Target. The shelves will be raped when that happens, but for right now... let's all chant and curse at Target.

I do like the Pixi Palettes, though. Eight eyeshadows for $28...that's just over three dollars per shadow...which is a great price for the pigmentation. I also like that lip palette. But then, I'm a sucker for anything in a palette.

Damn those prices are ridiculous! I'd rather go to mac where i can test the stuff, pay less for it and know the quality is good.

Latest posts

Back