Meow eyeshadows don't stick!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm really loving the colors of my Meow Cosmetics eyeshadows, but they don't stick to my eyelids! They don't just fade, but they actually fall under my eyes making me look like a raccoon. I've been using a cream eyeshadow as a base, and my other brands of eyeshadow don't fall down on my undereye area like Meow does. What do I do??

You should be able to use all mineral eye shadows wet or dry. I find that if I apply a layer of my mineral veil under the eye shadow, as a base, the shadow stays much longer and doesn't crease.

They seem to stay put better when foiled (applied wet). Or get some UDPP, and that might help.

you not need to wet all the eye shadows.. you need to wet the brush and than to take some from the lid..

I find they don't stick as well as other brands (like alima or fyrinnae), even foiled. I have stopped using them as a result, even though I love the colors.
frown.gif

If you have them already or love their colors then try using a shadow primer base. Cory, milan, and madmineral's all carry one.

Ok I applied them wet, and I noticed that it is specifically the pieces of glitter that don't stick and fall under my eyes. I never have any luck with glitter.

Originally Posted by soapsoap4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I find they don't stick as well as other brands (like alima or fyrinnae), even foiled. yeah oh yeah.... am also giving up on meow eye shadow after trying fyrinnae. the good thing is sinbce fyrinnae's colors are so extensive, i could hope to find a dupe of my fave e/s

Hmm... I was just about to place an order on meow shadows, gotta think twice now. Will go check out fyrinnae

Back