What is your Favorite Mixed Drink?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
or if you only drink beer, wine or even some other beverage mention that!

So I'm looking for the name of the drink and if its off the wall mention how you make it.

I'll start this off. Most often i would have some type of beer, but if i want a mixed drink most often it is a Margarita. *

*unless I am in Hawaii and then I'll order a Mai Tai.

Blue Moon with a wedge of orange.

Otherwise I usually have a screwdriver or capt morg with pepsi. I'm a simple gal.
smile.gif

I don't drink alcohol. 90% of the time when out I drink Pepsi or Coke and I quite like a Lemon Lime and bitters occasionally.

Raspberry Long Island
biggrin.gif
I lean towards fruity drinks, though I have recently discovered white russians. I have a bartender's bible at home that I like.

Anthea, no worries. I think there was a time when there was more social pressure to drink.

No alcohol here either! Ya know, Mormon! LOL My drink of choice is Diet Coke or good ol' water!

I usually get Margaritas at restaurants but at the bar I always seem to get Tuaca and Red Bull

If I want a blended drink I want a pina colada. If I want an iced drink I want an amaretto sour. I kind of want to get into the tini's some.

Wow I sound like an alcoholic. I drink about once every few months and just one drink at that.

mmm...lemon drop. it's lemon juice, simple syrup, and vodka. vodka and cranberry sounds good, too.
smile.gif

I usually mix my own random drinks up behind the bar, but I would have to say a Chocolate Mojito.

Originally Posted by Prose09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I usually mix my own random drinks up behind the bar, but I would have to say a Chocolate Mojito. Mayan Chocolate Mojito
1 ½ oz simple syrupIce

2 ½ oz white cacao liqueur

½ oz dark rum

Garnish: 4 mint leaves

Glassware: High ball glass

In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lime pieces with the simple syrup and three of the mint leaves. Then strain into an ice-filled high ball glass. Add the Cacao liquor, top with the rum and garnish with the remaining mint leaf.

i feel like I'm hosting a party for everyone. Open Bar!

Mojitos are always fun to make, one of the bartenders I work with cannot stand making anything with mint in it though haha.

One of my girls is addicted to drinking peach schnapps plain haha, got to say it is a useful mixer though

I love caprioskas - all kinds.

That is, raw sugar and lime muddled together, add ice and vodka, shake. Then add soda water or plain lemonade to fill up. You can also add things like passionfruit pulp or berries to make a mixed berry caprioska or a tropical caprioska. Yummmmm

Latest posts

Back