Need Wedding Eye Shadow Help!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Allright I am in a wedding coming up in October, the dresses are a Cranberry color. It's not really a true red, but not burgundy either. My question is what color eye shadow to wear. I was thinking either go with a pink or gold. I am a medium skintone and dark hair if that helps. Oh lipstick has me stumped too. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would go with a light gold shimmer with a little dark brown in the crease but nothing heavy.

I've seen some really cute burgundyish shades lately, maybe you can cobo it with a goldish brown or gold.

Yeah burgundy with gold sounds really pretty, how about lipstick colors? I am such a natural lipped gloss girl!!!

Like Adrienne said I would go with shimmery gold and maybe a little bit of brown but nothing too over powering.

If you go light on the eyes then you could do whatever you like with your lips. You could match lip colour to your dress or go with a neautral colour.

Gold sounds super pretty.
smile.gif
I agree with a light gold and brown on the crease with black winged eyeliner.

gold, yes, i'd keep the eyes soft, and use waterproof mascara
smile.gif

for the lips, either keep them neutral, or match your dress.

Back