Which lingerie personality type are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It’s time to reveal the real you
boudoir_splash.jpg
Are you a boudoir babe,

a fashionista or a

Glamour Puss?

take a quick test and reveal

your secret inner self.

landing_fash.jpg
Click here to begin..

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/new...ostthread&f=31

turns out that i'm:

As a Glamour Puss you know how to make the most of your best assets. Stylish and sexy in your own unique way, there is nothing you like more than luxuriating in satins and velvets. Looking back to the 40s and 50s for inspiration your glamour will turn heads wherever you go.

Personalities most like you

Marilyn Monroe

Scarlett Johansson

yup, that's me! lol~

I am a boudoir babe!

Loving luxury, you are confident and assertive. You have a magnetism that makes you stand out from the crowd and love to indulge yourself in extravagant treats. In your opinion every day is a special occasion and nights even more so.

I'm a label queen.

Always up to date with the very latest trends you love your labels and make sure you are the first with the latest designer looks. The bigger the brand the better. You never step outside the door looking less than perfect and you always know the best place to go out and be seen.

Victoria Beckham

Coleen McCloughlin

Okay, that wasn't what i expected at all lol, i don't focus on labels ever

I'm that Laid-back Honey.

As a complete comfort lover, you adore being curled up on the sofa, chatting to friends with a glass of wine. You love your home luxuries and when you get back from work you can’t wait to change into someting more comfortable. Going out is more likely to be dinner with friends than the latest club or bar.

Gwyneth Paltrow

Nigella Lawson

bUDOIR bABE

Loving luxury, you are confident and assertive. You have a magnetism that makes you stand out from the crowd and love to indulge yourself in extravagant treats. In your opinion every day is a special occasion and nights even more so.

Edie from Desperate Housewives

Gwen Stefani

Ideal underwear to suit you…

Sensuous and seductive for every occasion

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif the link wouldn't load for me
frown.gif

I wonder what I am?

rosie, did you try clicking on "click here to begin" rather than the link?

header.gif
figleaf_logo.gif
boudior.jpg

Gwen Stefani

Mine was City Girl.

I don't think so, lol!

Ambitious??? Nope.

City??? HELL no, ha ha!!

boudoir babeLoving luxury, you are confident and assertive. You have a magnetism that makes you stand out from the crowd and love to indulge yourself in extravagant treats. In your opinion every day is a special occasion and nights even more so.

Gwen Stefani

Personalities most like you: Marilyn Monroe and Scarlett Johansson

Ideal underwear to suit you…

Fabulous, flirtatious and elegant

day.jpg
evening.jpg
other.jpg

Ohh friggin yeah!!! That's me to a tee!!!

Super trendy, the very latest in high fashion.

I'm a label queen!

Always up to date with the very latest trends you love your labels and make sure you are the first with the latest designer looks. The bigger the brand the better. You never step outside the door looking less than perfect and you always know the best place to go out and be seen.

Personalities most like you:

Victoria Beckham

Coleen McCloughlin

Thank you for posting!!

Back