Laura Mercier Perfecting Water/Eye Serum

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm the newest fan of Laura Mercier Perfecting Water and Flawless Skin Eye Serum. I have used this stuff for only two weeks and it has made a difference in the texture of my skin, not to mention my under eye puffiness is gone.
smile.gif

It's sort of on the pricey side but it is so worth it for your skin
smile.gif

It actually does help with undereye circles--they are less noticeable now that I used this stuff on a consistent basis....

Go to Laura Mercier: Cosmetics, Makeup, Skin Care, Perfume and Bath and Body from the creator of the Flawless Face, among the little print at the bottom click Find Stores and Events, then you can type in your zip code and it will generate a list of stores in your area that carry Laura Mercier. You also have the option of ordering it online as well directly from the website. If you want it cheaper, there's always E-bay, Overstock, or someone on the Makeup Talk forums has to have it.
smile.gif

And another thing to remember--the Secret Concealer works wonders as well. Not so much on undereyes, but....it works on blemishes too.

I really appreciate it guys--anytime I could be of help!
smile.gif

Thanks for the info.Ive been looking into changing eye creams for awhile now

Back