NYX MUA Starter Kit!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NYX is now selling two mua starter kits as well sold with everything displayed here:

StarterKitA.jpg

And:

StarterKitB.jpg

I don't think I'd buy it but it really is lovely. I own alot of NYX already so I'm good for now
wink.gif

That's awesome!! I don't have much NYX, so this would be great. Starter kit A looks devine.

oo nice!!! I want!!! but I think they should include the new make up fold out station train case instead of these ones hahahaaha.

Hmm...If they have the price of the small traincase for 85 and the medium one for 125, i wonder how much the "transformer' Large one will be. Interesting!!!

Those are awesome sets! For someone who wanted to start out in makeup artistry, it really is a great deal.

Whoa!!! That is the motherload! They weren't lying when they said "starter" kit! I was thinking just the basics but that was everything!!!!

Originally Posted by banapple /img/forum/go_quote.gif oo nice!!! I want!!! but I think they should include the new make up fold out station train case instead of these ones hahahaaha. That would be so cool!! I really want that stand up case! I don't have room in my bedroom yet for a vanity table and I think the stand up case would awesome substitution for the time being.

Oh I want that. Too bad I don't have the extra money for it. And since I'm no where near good enough to be a MUA, I'd have all that to play with!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back