Sydney Tissue Massacre: Rabbit Arrested!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hehe, I got home today, and mum said that she accidentally closed willum inside my bedroom. He has a habit of sneaking up behind you when you're looking for him, and then slipping into a room without anyone noticing. Someone shuts the door, thinking that he's still behind the sofa or sleeping in with the videos, and no one realises he's actually inside one of the bedrooms until a while later.

Well, this is always a worry since he tends to get upset and pee, or he'll get destructive when he's 'playing'. Mum said he was in there for around an hour, so I had no idea what havoc he might of wreaked.

Check this out:

100_2555640x480.jpg

He found my tissue box on the bed and by the looks of things, spent a good half an hour pulling tissues out onto the bed. He absolutely adores pulling them out but never gets to do it as we always stop him. He must have really enjoyed himself, LOL.

And to wrap up, a picture of Rosie and Willum at bedtime:

100_2558640x480.jpg

I think he looks too innocent to have done it lol. Look at him! That's not the face of a troublemaker
wink.gif

Aww, this makes me miss my baby boy.
frown.gif

However, I have my other boys here (the guinea piggles). They are damn CUTIE-PIES. *goes off to take pictures*

aww..lol well, damage doesn't look too bad! Hopefully Willum gets a fair trial
biggrin.gif

Awww what a sweetie! The bad part is, when they do these naughty things, they look up at you with their cute little eyes and you can't get angry with them! My dog Teddy loves toilet rolls... he shreds them... all over the house!

oooh shredding would be so bad! willum must like the sensation of them sliding out of the box, since once they're out, he loses interest. He likes the act of pulling them out of the container, not the tissues themselves. He likes throwing my keys around as well, I think it's a control thing, he's only little and can't DO much, but he CAN pull tissues out of a box or fling my keys out of his way. It's cute until you lose a box of tissues, haha!

Back