80 lbs gone 25 to lose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've lost 80 lbs since I gave birth to my daughter 22 months ago and eventhough I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight I'm still 25 lbs overweight.

I used to so motivated back then and was running 5-6 miles 6-7 days a week with so little sleep and now that my daughter sleeps all night I have no motivation at all.

Well, if anyone wants to join me and that way we can motivate each other it will be GREAT!

I'm planning on cutting down carbs and running 3-4 miles 6 days a week

Wanna join? lol

You've already accomplished so much! Congrats on that and good luck with completing your goal! Keep us updated with your progress!
smile.gif

i'll join you sunshine! since i'm on a pretty good roll this may be exactly what i need to keep that fire stoked! let's get it started!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'll join you sunshine! since i'm on a pretty good roll this may be exactly what i need to keep that fire stoked! let's get it started! Awesome! I will start tomorrow, I run in the morning around 6:30-7:00 am since it's the only time I have because my daughter is sleeping and to me it's the best time because you burn stored fat What's your plan?

Here are some pics
smile.gif
hopefully they will encourage someone to get healthier
smile.gif

This one was 6 days after I had my baby at 240 plus lbs (I cant believe how big I got! yuk!!!)

11-08-06.jpg

Somewhere is the middle face comparison (sorry no makeup)

8-23-07.jpg

This is me now at 168 lbs

DSCN5390-1.jpg

This is a collage I made of my progress (yuk! it really makes me stay on track)

WeightLossCollage.jpg

Congratulations, you look great! with my first kid i gained a lot of weight too, i used to weight about 240 pounds, and i lost the weight to go down to about 140 pounds, kept losing it till i was about 128 or so, when i had my second baby i barely gained any weight, only about 10 pounds, then i lost them all again and went down to 120 pounds, now after my third baby, during the pregnancy i was again about 220 pounds LOL! then i recently lost all the weight, down to 128 pounds. I totally understand where you are coming from and all the effort that it takes to lose weight. So you should be proud of yourself for having the will to do it!
smile.gif

wow, the transformation is really amazing! you should be so proud of what you've achieved so far! congrats, and best of luck for your continued progress!

Wow, you look incredible! Those photos are inspriring! You did an amazing job, I would be very proud of myself if I were you
wink.gif

thank you girls for the amazing words, they mean a lot
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congratulations, you look great! with my first kid i gained a lot of weight too, i used to weight about 240 pounds, and i lost the weight to go down to about 140 pounds, kept losing it till i was about 128 or so, when i had my second baby i barely gained any weight, only about 10 pounds, then i lost them all again and went down to 120 pounds, now after my third baby, during the pregnancy i was again about 220 pounds LOL! then i recently lost all the weight, down to 128 pounds. I totally understand where you are coming from and all the effort that it takes to lose weight. So you should be proud of yourself for having the will to do it!
smile.gif
wow you've done amazing too! Congrats. Let me tell you that I really want another baby but I'm terrified of the weight gain because I know I'll gain no matter what..lol

Dang Girl!!! Those pictures are very inspiring!! You look great and I can only hope that after I have this baby I can have half your will to lose this weight!!

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome! I will start tomorrow, I run in the morning around 6:30-7:00 am since it's the only time I have because my daughter is sleeping and to me it's the best time because you burn stored fat What's your plan?

Here are some pics
smile.gif
smile.gif

This one was 6 days after I had my baby at 240 plus lbs (I cant believe how big I got! yuk!!!)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...s/11-08-06.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ss/8-23-07.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...DSCN5390-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ossCollage.jpg

sunshine, you look amazing! two snaps up girl!
rocknroll2.gif

my plan is to walk/run 3 miles per day until my birthday in october. i'm already about 50 days in. i've added in some work on my core everyday. i do situps and my ab cruncher. a couple times a week i do my wheel to keep the fat off my back. i've only missed six days so far! i meet a girlfriend every morning at 5:45am and we do 3 miles around the neighborhood.

i did my 3 miles and ab cruncher this morning. did you get your workout in today?

Quote:
my plan is to walk/run 3 miles per day until my birthday in october. i'm already about 50 days in. i've added in some work on my core everyday. i do situps and my ab cruncher. a couple times a week i do my wheel to keep the fat off my back. i've only missed six days so far! i meet a girlfriend every morning at 5:45am and we do 3 miles around the neighborhood.
i did my 3 miles and ab cruncher this morning. did you get your workout in today?

I started on the wrong foot today, my daughter is sick so I went to bed late because she was throwing up and very fussy...I couldnt wake up at all today!but I will definetly run somewhere during the day! for sure! I'll keep you posted
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congratulations, you look great! with my first kid i gained a lot of weight too, i used to weight about 240 pounds, and i lost the weight to go down to about 140 pounds, kept losing it till i was about 128 or so, when i had my second baby i barely gained any weight, only about 10 pounds, then i lost them all again and went down to 120 pounds, now after my third baby, during the pregnancy i was again about 220 pounds LOL! then i recently lost all the weight, down to 128 pounds. I totally understand where you are coming from and all the effort that it takes to lose weight. So you should be proud of yourself for having the will to do it!
smile.gif

I think you've made an amazing progress and you're obviously winning! I have been holding on to my weight as well
frown.gif
and in the past year, I've blown back up to the weight I was three hours before I gave birth to my son! I did gradually go down to my prebaby weight during the first year and especially after I stopped breastfeeding but slowly i crept back up. This whole week I've been trying to come up with ways to lose the weight and to be honest, seeing your pictures is a godsend. I see that i have no excuse whatsoever to not being able to lose it all. I'm seriously very proud of you and will gladly join you!

Nuri, I never would've guessed from your pictures that you were 240 as well! I'm very proud of both of you and am truly inspired. Count me in
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I started on the wrong foot today, my daughter is sick so I went to bed late because she was throwing up and very fussy...I couldnt wake up at all today!but I will definetly run somewhere during the day! for sure! I'll keep you posted
smile.gif

i hear you! just go with the flow. there are 24 hours in a day. it doesn't matter which one you pick!
cheer2.gif

make sure you drink your water, though!

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome! I will start tomorrow, I run in the morning around 6:30-7:00 am since it's the only time I have because my daughter is sleeping and to me it's the best time because you burn stored fat What's your plan?

Here are some pics
smile.gif
smile.gif

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...s/11-08-06.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ss/8-23-07.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...DSCN5390-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ossCollage.jpg

Wow your MY inspiration now!! 4 sure really you done so well its incredible what did you do?

Latest posts

Back