I just bought these shoes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
91bd_1.JPG

how gorgeous are they!! i've seen them in the store they come from but not in my size.. found them on ebay for £10! (RRP is something like £30)

ideas on what to wear them with?

I think those are pretty versatile...I like high heel booties with a minidress and textured tights the most though. They'd also look good with jeans, slacks, pencil skirts...lots of things really. Great buy!

Cute shoes
smile.gif
I have oxford pumps..I wear mine with wide legged pants, and I have braved it once with a pencil skirt, and it didn't look too bad!

I have a pair that's a lot like that! I like wearing them with black leggings and a skirt or dress. But they could look good with black dress pants as well.
smile.gif

there is a 'fashion faceoff' thread with these kind of shoes... you might find some ideas there
smile.gif

They're so cool! I personally would wear them with wide bottomed pants and a nice shirt...

I think they'd be cute with a plain button down and a pair of high-waisted short shorts with some tights. Or the mini-dress idea is good too! A friend of mine has shoes similar to that and she wears them with a belted sweater dress and tights.

you have just snagged the hot boot of the season at a steal! congrats on an excellent choice! i seen those sported with everything from jeans to pencil skirts with textured tights! a great addition to any shoe diva's collection!

brilliant advice all of you!! thanks so much. i think i'll try them with my sweater dresses first. i still need to buy a new pencil skirt (had to throw my old one out because i spilt oil all over it) but i'll be wearing them with that too!!

Ooh I have a pair similar to those, I wear them with skinnies or a pencil dress/skirt. You could match them with almost anything though really.

Back