Can anyone recommend a good lash curler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a really good eyelash curler. I would love one that does not crimp and curls very well. Thanks!!
sla.gif

Ditto on Shu's curler. Best I've ever used. Definitely worth the money, and EOB refill pads fit them too
smile.gif

I havent tried the Shiseido curler yet, but if youre looking for something cheap. E.L.F.'s eyelash curler is really good. It's just a dollar!

I heard the Revlon one is good, as in it does a great job curling the lashes well, and its inexpensive. But you can't be too quick with it. I read on here one time a girl ripped her lashes out while curling them because she was in a rush, so um, take your time!!
smile.gif

Has anyone ever tried the one that they sell in drugstores for 9.99? It heats up with the press of a button. I was looking at it the other day, I'm thinking of getting it. If anyone has purchased this, let me know if it's worth getting!

I have 3 Shiseido and 4 Shu uemura but I always reach for shu ones because I find it curls better than Shiseido. Although Shiseido fits my eye shape but Shu curls my lash much better than Shiseido.

Good luck!

I've owned a ton of curlers, and the very BEST ones I've ever tried have been - hands down! - the Shu Uemura and Kevyn Aucoin curlers.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shu Uemura's or Shiseido's curlers are great. thats what i was about to suggest as well.

Latest posts

Back