What are everyone's favorite Lipsticks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or glosses-I just did a whole "What shades are best for your skin tone" for all different skin tones on my blog and my suggestions were MAC because I love them and find they are the best, at least that I've come across. What are some of your favorite shades/brands??

in terms of ligloss, i switch between my MAC's springbean (for summery looks) and my shiseido integrate, which is more neutral.

for lipsticks, i'd say my MAC viva glam IV, i don't use it very much, but i really like the color on my lips.

I'm not a big lipstick fan. I don't know if it's to do with not liking the texture or if it's just the fact that I've never found the perfect colour.

As for lipgloss my all time fave is Bourjois Nude egeric. I'm boring haha
wink.gif

95% of mine are L'oreal Colour Riche lipsticks... I love the colors, the state and the smell!! I do have a couple MAC's that are nice too..

i don't wear that much lipstick or gloss..i make my own colours by mixing blush with vaseline! is that weird? lol

My favorite lipstick is still MAC's Brew.... it was LE though.
frown.gif
Luckily I have quite a few backups. Angel is a pretty shade, and so is Pop Circle, but it was LE with Color Forms (but you can probably still get it at Nordstrom.) Sadly, I like almost all LE shades.

Nars makes really great lipsticks too.

For glosses I love many brands. Dior, MAC, Nars, and Balmshell especially. Turkish Delight by Nars is a great shade.

Three of my favorite lipsticks are MAC Angel, L'oreal's Fairest Nude, and Lancome Pale Lip. Favorite glosses would be Nars Turkish Delight, Milani's Summer Baby, and many shades of MAC's lipglasses. I really can't pick just one
biggrin.gif

My favorite is MAC russian red(I so wish red was an everyday color) and MAC soft lust(really nice nude)

I love nudes and pinks.

My favorite MAC lipsticks are: Honeylove, Myth, and 3N.

Smashbox lipstick in Elegant

NARS in Bella du Jour

Maybelline Wet Shine in Buttercup

I don't really wear lipstick also, but I do have a fav and it's Covergirl lipslicks in Cutie, it's a gloss/stick. I wear it ocasionally.

My ultimate fav gloss and the reason I don't really wear lipstick is NYC lipgloss in sungold pink. It is so freakin sexy, and it's an orgasm dupe!

I mostly wear peachy or pink shades for lipstick and I love Guerlain and Shu uemura because they have nice sheer lipsticks. I also love Chanel for cold season because it doesn't dry out my lips.

I like Mac's Angel, Myth, and Fondle. I don't know if they make Fondle anymore though. I just recently got back into lipsticks. I was more of a lipgloss person...My fave glosses are Mac See-Thru, Dior, Nars-Striptease, and a Smashbox-Shoot. I mainly wear pinks and nudes as well.

L'oreal Colour Riche in Spice. Allure had an article years ago about flattering shades for all skin tones and this was recommended. It is quite dark, but can be muted down to a sheer stain for critically caucasians like me.

My current go to is a shade called Nancy by Faces. It's a light pink shade that is my lip colour only better!

Back