FOTD-August 31st 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I guess I'm first today. Mines really simple and boring, I was trying to copy Adele's eye make-up in the music video for her song Cold Shoulder.

YouTube - ADELE 'Cold Shoulder' < That's the video if you fancy a look at what I was trying to copy.

I was also trying out a new bronzer.

I used:

Face:

No7 Instant Radiance Concealer Shade 2

Virgin Vie One Step Face Base Foundation in Ivory

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow

Virgin Vie Bronzing Duo

Vigin Vie Sunrise Glow Blush

Eyes:

Rimmel e/s in Cream

Virgin Vie Shimmer Powder as an eyeshadow

L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Liner

Maybelline Define a Lash Mascara in Black

Lips:

No7 High Shine Lipgloss in Whisper

Picture943.jpg

Picture945.jpg

Picture964.jpg

Thanks for looking, have a nice day!
biggrin.gif

Wow it looks good on you Mag like the liner touch heres Mine from today remeber i did a thread about what i bought from sephora i had questions ect i received my stuff last week but didnt had the time to try it so heres what i tried from what i bought for my FOTD

Thats what i used just for the eyes

• Hard Candy GumDrop
  • Define-a-Lash from Maybeline (best mascara 4 me eva!)
  • My base from Lise Watier
  • Medium sized Brush
  • Black eye liner
  • My Miistiic eye shadow (KAKI) from sephora your gonna see on 2nd photo thats what i sed under my eyes
DSC04094.jpg
Photo Heavy sorry its because I forgot to add my blush and the lip gloss so i took another Pic :
DSC04098.jpg

OK i tried the concealer samples i got with my order from sephora got a promotional code so heres the results i tried it today so i counts for FOTD
smile.gif
I dont really like being with no makeup on photos my face express it lol :pBut im happy it works really well! no circles!
DSC04090.jpg

DSC04101.jpg

DSC04104.jpg

Katie, flawless as always! Why don't you model?

Gabriella, love the colors! They compliment your skintone very well.

Originally Posted by ADSCOSMETICS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Katie, flawless as always! Why don't you model?Gabriella, love the colors! They compliment your skintone very well.

Thanks!
smile.gif

Thanks everyone!
smile.gif
Lol, Aileen. I dunno I suppose I've never been asked
tongue.gif
I'm not the kind of person who would go after it either, I'd have to be asked and dragged to get my photo taken lol

Gabriella- Pretty colours! & I totally agree with your love of define a lash mascara.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks everyone!
smile.gif
Lol, Aileen. I dunno I suppose I've never been asked
tongue.gif
I'm not the kind of person who would go after it either, I'd have to be asked and dragged to get my photo taken lol
Gabriella- Pretty colours! & I totally agree with your love of define a lash mascara.

laughno.gif
ohh i didnt even noticed in the description lol! yeah i really love it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This my FOTD for the day:

100_0084-1.jpg

Products I used, all were from NYX:

Eyes:

Trio # 3 Nude all over lid up to brow bone

Trio #1 Black outer lid and crease, blended into Nude

Trio #2 Barely There as highlight blended into the crease

HIP Cream Liner in Black on upper lid and lower waterline

Lips:

Lip Pencil in Natural lined and filled in the lips completely

Mega Shine LipGloss in Crystal Soda

That is everything I used in creating this look. The lips are not actually that pink. They are more peachy / neutral than what they are showing in this picture.

Gabriella, great colors! I like the liner as well.
smile.gif

Very pretty, phantomgoddess!

Katie, I agree with you completely but only if I were modeling my body. Your talent, though.. I don't see why it should go unnoticed. =) You should do some tutorials. Heck, I think every MUTer should do one. How about it?

Katie, another pretty look, I think you should consider modelling, your a natural for the camera.

Gabriella, the blues and greens look great, very pretty
smile.gif

Very pretty, phantomgoddess
smile.gif

Here is mine for yesterday Aug 31,

I used

Eyes

Inglot in Brown and pink

Mac near the brows

Mac Blacktrack

Maybellene on waterline and Mascara

Face

Revlon Colourstay foundations

Revlon Blush (this is a fairly new purchase, I'm not liking it on me as its shiny and highlights my huge pores
frown.gif
)

Lips

Rimmel lipgloss This is a brush gloss applicator, got it cheep at Coles for about $2

I am not at home at the moment to get the exact shades, if anyone wants to know just ask and I'll look it up tonight.

2816224322_87e70f9f0b.jpg

2816226242_8a6ef786a4.jpg

Gabriella, very pretty! Your eyes really stand out.

PhantomGoddess, very striking look!

Anthea, you look very pretty and natural today. I am in love with your lippie!

Latest posts

Back