How do you organise your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lately i went to the dollar store and bought some little containers and one box to put my makeup then i organized everything im wondering

how Your Makeup Station Looks like? Heres Mine :

DSC04127.jpg

DSC04036.jpg

DSC04035.jpg

DSC04031.jpg

Oh! Those baskets are cute! I have about 3 of the smaller Sterilite three-drawer units that I use for storing some items.

2003_LG.jpg

I have an IKEA 5-drawer unit (thank you Karren) that I use for everything else. I think if I get one of the 3-drawer IKEA units, I'll be able to fit everything between just them.

35776_PE126674_S4.jpg

Also, I use two of the larger Sephora gift boxes to store my nail polish.

giftpackaging_boxes.jpg

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh! Those baskets are cute! I have about 3 of the smaller Sterilite three-drawer units that I use for storing some items.http://sterilite.com/Products/Catalog/2003_LG.jpg

I have an IKEA 5-drawer unit (thank you Karren) that I use for everything else. I think if I get one of the 3-drawer IKEA units, I'll be able to fit everything between just them.

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/35776_PE126674_S4.jpg

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/827...ging_boxes.jpg

OH that's nice i would like that but i know i dont have enough makeup to fill all the drawers lol NEED TO BUY MORE then well see haha!
laughno.gif
cloud9.gif

mine is too hideous and unorganized to show, lol.

it fits a medium sized toolbox, and my other stuff is kept inside a drawer from Ikea (i have a custom made closet from that store).

Originally Posted by Gabriella20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH that's nice i would like that but i know i dont have enough makeup to fill all the drawers lol NEED TO BUY MORE then well see haha!
laughno.gif
cloud9.gif
Believe it or not, the IKEA drawer unit isn't as big as pics make it look. The dimensions are as follows:
Product dimensions:

Width: 14" (36cm)

Depth: 10 1/4" (26cm)

Height: 9 7/8" (25cm)

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Believe it or not, the IKEA drawer unit isn't as big as pics make it look. The dimensions are as follows:
Product dimensions:

Width: 14" (36cm)

Depth: 10 1/4" (26cm)

Height: 9 7/8" (25cm)

Ohh, OK thx by the way but for now im fine so if one day i buy that for sure theres going to be new stuff :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
smiletongue.gif

Since I don't have a lot of stuff mine just fits on two small shelves inside of a tiny medicine cabinet above my bathroom sink.

Okay, I'm ashamed to say my make-up isn't organized at all lol

Stuff I don't use very often is in a big make-up bag on my shelf and stuff I use regularly (like everyday) is normaly piled up on my computer desk
blush.gif

wow that looks so organised gabriella!

i keep all my makeup in one big drawer. imagine like a chest of drawers, the ones you keep clothes folded up in. i have a big one of those, four drawers of which are for clothes and the top one is for all my makeup. no organisation, it just rattles around in there. i clean it out every month or so, but i always find things in there that i never knew i even bought.

the only exception to this is my nail polishes, which i keep in a big souped up jewellery box. (its souped up because i took out all the dividers for rings etc and put some super cool stickers on it).

i'm just not an organised person...

I have a few of those three drawer organizers from target. I keep one in my room with everything I use on a regular basis and the other two in the basement.

3966d28f.jpg

The top looks super messy, but everything's in its own little container for the most part.

af0a23a5.jpg

I have pics of mine in my stash thread.

I buy them all at dollar tree and keep them in drawers.

right now all my make up on top of my dresser and I have a big old box (from some exercise thing) and I use it to store all my stuff. it's a mess lol. I need to invest in a train case so it's easier for transporting and organization

I have one small three drawer sterilite organizer, and a large 3 drawer organizer. I keep my brushes in glass vases with rocks in them.

Its not that greatly organized... but much better from when it used to be all over my desk :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This two level box thing from IKEA holds my makeup on top and all my CDs underneath, and it also rolls around on wheels! All my main makeup is in the traincase. The case is very full so all my foundations are outside it. In a folding brown bag that has 2 sections I keep all my brushes. Id love a glass jar with beads like Sephora for my brushes but my apartment is really dusty.

Then theres more. In my drawer I keep a large bag of makeup I dont use much or back ups of stuff. As well as lashes, lash glue, contact lens, and whatever else...

Im real bored so I took some pictures!

makeup2.jpg

makeup3.jpg

Oops I shouldve opened up the bag to show to you all. And moved that scrunched piece of seram wrap.....how embarassing LOL enjoy!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh! Those baskets are cute! I have about 3 of the smaller Sterilite three-drawer units that I use for storing some items.http://sterilite.com/Products/Catalog/2003_LG.jpg

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/35776_PE126674_S4.jpg

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/827...ging_boxes.jpg

I use the same ikea box!

Gabriella, those containers are too cute! Mine is a dump right now. A lot is scattered on my dresser, I have one of those little things w/ three drawers storing stuff I rarely use and the stuff I use a lot is in a big box so that I can carry it around. I have a mirror on the wall right next to my bed, so I put the box on my bed and do my makeup there
biggrin.gif

mine is also in the stash thread... I have a big traincase and then a set of 2 drawers that I really hate and would like to change for something else
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back