My small weekend haul.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, this is my little haul from Saturdays shopping trip.

Firstly Myer one emailed me with a voucher for a free Estee Lauder Sensuous fragrance. So while I was there picking up my sample I bought one of their eyeshadows in Honey Drop. I have this e/s already in a tiny sample which I really liked it so I got again for when the other runs out. Their E/S's are expensive, never bought an e/s with a mirror in it before. If I like something enough I don't mind paying the extra.

I went into Target and bought these shoes with a buckle. The stitching is not so bright in real life, the flash bought it out more than it should have. They fit great and I do like them.

Oh and I bought a belt for my jeans in Target, forgot to include that in the photo. Its just a regular width black belt, silver buckle with a Floral pattern stamped in it and tiny little studs over it, was only $11. Quite nice
smile.gif

Finally I bought the Patent Leather Belt, it got me at a week moment and I bought it, cost me a fortune, its real leather and very shiny chrome buckle, you may have seen me wearing it here.

2816886037_a62f49898e.jpg

Thanks for looking
biggrin.gif

oohhhh those shoes are HOT! how much are they? I might go check them out! I want a pair exactly like those!

I have myer one and I didn't get offered a sample!
frown.gif
I quite liked that perfume too. Grumble, lol!

ETA - honey drop sounds like such a pretty colour
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif oohhhh those shoes are HOT! how much are they? I might go check them out! I want a pair exactly like those!
I have myer one and I didn't get offered a sample!
frown.gif
I quite liked that perfume too. Grumble, lol!

ETA - honey drop sounds like such a pretty colour
smile.gif

Rosie, if you click here you can print out your voucher, present it with your Myer one card and they will give you the Sensuous sample. You don't need to make a purchase, there is still time
smile.gif

The shoes were $39.95 and Target had 20% off and I think I paid about $32.

Thanks Katie and Fingers
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif sweet haul, Anthea!!! Those heels look cute! lovin' the music notes rug! When I was in San Fransisco in 2004 My Aunt gave me the music note bed cover and I bought it home on the plane.
smile.gif

Thanks everyone
smile.gif

Those are nice shoes, LOL my sister bought them and I keep thinking of stealing them. That shadow does look very nice. Great haul.

Back