Gossip Girl<3<3<3!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the season premiere was just on and it was ...amazinggg ! Im completely a dork, and obsessed with that show. Especially the characters haha.. Chuck and Blair...like awww.Plus the makeup and hair is always so nice.. aside from the great fashion haha, but yea anyone else love the show? xoxo

Monica lolz

I've loved every episode and tonight was no exception! It's really the only show I watch...Chuck is too too sexy
biggrin.gif

mondays on the cw..8 pm here.OMG i know haha CHUCK BASS&lt;3. mm hehe. totally anticipating next weeks episode!

Never seen it. Read the books ages ago and stopped reading them because they were so trashy! Haha. Blech.

I was so upset that I missed it ! I waited all summer to see it and then I wasnt at home last night. I couldn't really do anything about it though, my brother had a flight at 6:40 and it takes an hour and a half to get back home from the airport. I was like NOOOO.... and then I tried looking for it online, and there was some crappy version that had delayed sound so everything looked retarded lol. But at least I know what happened. I just hate that I missed it on tv... but it was soo good!! I'm SO glad about Dan &amp; Serena
biggrin.gif

I tivo'd it. lol.

Watched it on my lunch break.

Whenever I see Chuck, I always want to say "I'm Chuck Bass." lol!

Best.line.ever.

I'm not nearly as into Dan and Serena as I am Chuck and Blair...mainly Chuck
lovelovee.gif
biggrin.gif
. And while Nate is quite the purrty one his character isn't always all that interesting to me. I was in love w/ Serena's hair at the white party though-gorgeous!

That clip was one of my favorite scenes
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not nearly as into Dan and Serena as I am Chuck and Blair...mainly Chuck
lovelovee.gif
biggrin.gif
. And while Nate is quite the purrty one his character isn't always all that interesting to me. I was in love w/ Serena's hair at the white party though-gorgeous!
That clip was one of my favorite scenes
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I think Chuck is sooo hot. Nate is next, and I never used to think Dan was special but he looked really good this episode for some reason.
I'm not sure why but I feel like when Chuck talks, it's always poetic. Even if he is acting like a perverted jerk, it's still very seductive like all of the time. I &lt;3 it.

I've never been too crazy about Dan either...cute, but like you said nothing special. Love how he had the nerve to get all worked up over seeing Serena and Nate kissing after what he was up to during the summer :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I'm way too into this show...hurry up Monday
biggrin.gif

Im agreeing on the Dan thing,cute but plain. Nate..meh but Chuck his character is crazy amazing.. haha. Makes me even more addicted to the show.Who do you like best..Serena or Blair? I like Blairs character..just more dramatic..Serena is pretty wicked 2 tho!

Chuck and Blair are the reason the show is so good. The others are great too, but the show wouldn't be what it is without them. I like Blair much more. :) Feisty and she always has something clever to say, same with Chuck. That's why I love them so much.

I was into it for the first 13 episodes, then i never really took the time to watch the rest. It's entertaining and with the strike i had to find something to watch, lol, but i wouldn't say i'm a big fan.

I do love some of Blair's and Serena's outfits
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was into it for the first 13 episodes, then i never really took the time to watch the rest. It's entertaining and with the strike i had to find something to watch, lol, but i wouldn't say i'm a big fan.
I do love some of Blair's and Serena's outfits
smile.gif

i agree that if you don't like the show for the show, you can at least appreciate the outfits and styles they showcase.
i think the last episodes were really good (after the strike) it got really juicy at the end!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xoxmonicaxox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im agreeing on the Dan thing,cute but plain. Nate..meh but Chuck his character is crazy amazing.. haha. Makes me even more addicted to the show.Who do you like best..Serena or Blair? I like Blairs character..just more dramatic..Serena is pretty wicked 2 tho! Blair by far...love her
rocknroll2.gif

Blair is THE best thing on the show. Chuck is a fascinating character. Love em both. I also find the thing between S's mom and D's dad interesting.

The clothes are absolutely great.

Latest posts

Back