Hello everyone. im fairly new here :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello. i recently made an account here
smile.gif
ive also recently been getting into makeup. i didnt realize how much i liked it until i stepped into a full fledged sephora and a MAC store (where i live we dont have either
frown.gif
). ive been hooked ever since! im a student in high school (senior) so i looove great deals haha. ive recently been getting into mineral make up. its such a fabulous idea!

on to other stuff. i plan on going to college and double majoring (architecture and engineering. what kind of engineering i dont know yet). i love music. movies. hanging out with my friends. pop art. the 60s. andy warhol. 20s and 60s fashion. anything "indie." english tea with milk. the color green. architecture. reading. i could read ALL DAY. i love jalapeno and pinneapple pizza. my favorite movies are amelie and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. red lipstick is so much fun. i wish i could bellydance. when it comes to guys im a sucker for redheads (especially ones with green eyes! so i guess you sould say im attracted to irish guys haha). i am a black belt in tae kwon do. and i love to snow board (although i live in the south. its so sad. but i go snow boarding every year usually!)

im a very friendly person. i love making new friends. i dont hold grudges. i get entertained very easily. and well if you want to know more you can always ask!

hehe.

love.

sanaa.

oh and my makeupalley username is also ciaobonefish (and if your wondering what the username means its a combination of one of my favorite goodbyes -- ciao -- and part of a song -- peacebone by animal collective. they say "bonefish" at the very beginning.

smile.gif

lol what a great introduction! I love it when people actually write stuff about themselves! Really great to have you here!
smile.gif

Nice to meetcha!
smile.gif
I am Leticia, and have only recently begun my makeup addiction. I have only been to a MAC counter, and never to a Sephora. Luckily for my wallet that's a good thing.
tongue.gif

Jalapeno and pineapple pizza sounds really yummy right now
biggrin.gif
. Welcome to MUT
smile.gif

haha. thansk everyone! oh and internetchick your makeup looks lovely in your avatar im surprised you have never been in a sephora! you look like youve been perfecting makeup for years
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi and welcome to MuT! I'm Becky from the UK. oh becky. ive subscribed to you on youtube. your tutorials are lovely and youre very beautiful! i am highly thankful!

Hi Sanaa, your name is very beautiful. Where are you from??? I'm from Brazil.

I've never been to a MAC store and I' dying for it. Lucky for my pockets I think it's gonna take a while.

Welcome.

Originally Posted by icmreis /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Sanaa, your name is very beautiful. Where are you from??? I'm from Brazil.I've never been to a MAC store and I' dying for it. Lucky for my pockets I think it's gonna take a while.

Welcome.

aww. well thank you about my name! im originally from pakistan but my family moved to the US when i was 2. ahh thats so exciting that youre from brazil. i love meeting people from different places!

ahh a MAC store ive only been once. and its wonderful (and expensive for my pockets too haha). lately ive been ordering from mineral makeup sites. theyre fairly cheap and have great color payoff for eyeshadows/pigments.

i recently ordered from fyrinnae and i cannot wait for my eyeshadow samples to come in!

hehe.

Latest posts

Back