Tried The She Space primers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the She Space Primers?

250_blackprimer.gif

Quote:
NEW BLACK PRIMER
I know what you're thinking...what the heck am I supposed to do with a black pigment primer. Oh, but this stuff is magic in a jar! You won't believe how iridescent colors come alive with this as their base. This little gem is about to change the way you look at your loose pigment eye shadows. Simply use a flat, dense bristled brush and paint a light layer of this over the entire lid up to the brow bone and then go about applying your pigment just as you always would. Add a FABULOUS pop of color and give your pigments something wonderful to stick to!!! Our new Black Out Primer helps to keep pigments in place all day! For even more versatility, use a tiny angled liner brush and apply this as a base for using pigments as liners. Simply draw in the primer where you want the pigment to line and go back over it with the loose powder pigment of your choice. Your pigments will never be the same! Talk about more bang for your buck.....once you start tinkering, you will wonder how you ever survived without it!Black Out Primer $10.00 (for maximum shelf life, please be sure the lid is always securely closed when this is not in use!

300_chasnoblack.gif
left: dry ; right: over black primer

and

250_nudeprimer.gif

Quote:
NEW Nude Mood Primer

If you have spent any time playing with pigments then you certainly know that as fabulous as they are, it always helps to maximize their wearability by giving them a little something to stick to. So, after loads of time spent researching, I am proud to finally introduce our new Nude Mood Primer. Just a tiny bit tacky and flesh toned to really give those powdered puppies the perfect platform for showing themselves off. Using a clean brush simply paint your primer over the entire lid and proceed with your favorite pigments (preferably ours). All day wear with no creasing and no heavy feeling on the lids means you'll be using this must-have product every time you reach for your pigments!Nude Mood Primer $10.00 (for maximum shelf life please be certain lid is securely closed with not in use)

http://www.theshespace.com/toolsyouneed.html
SOURCE

http://www.theshespace.com/toolsyouneed.html

Hm that looks interesting...the black one is more for those who like wearing bold colors i guess, the nude one for more neutral ones. The price is pretty good too!

I'm actually a little intimidated because it's black. LOL. Buuut i really wanna try it.

Oooh I must get these I just ordered 2 more pigments

thanks for posting!!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif the primer is for the eyes only or to the face too? I mean the nude ofcours.. simha,,the primers are for eyes only.

I'm really wanting to try the black one........ I also read that you can use the black one as a base for loose eye liner. Kind of to make a cream liner, which looked so interesting.

I've been waiting to place an order though becasue Heather (owner) mentioned something about introducing a few new products and possibly some limited edition Fall colors in the next couple of weeks. Not that I need any more e/s. I just got my order from the latest LE colors, and haven't even had a chance to try them all yet
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emmy2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif simha,,the primers are for eyes only. Emmy! thank you so much!!

The black one looks interesting!
smile.gif
I think that you can get a similar effect with a black creme e/s as a base, but that doesn't mean I don't want one...
wink.gif

Once I'm done with the 2 things I have to save my money for this month....yes. I'll be getting the black primer, and a bunch of the shades that I sampled
biggrin.gif

Those look pretty cool!!! I'd love to get both the nude and the black....

Paper Flowers, I can’t wait for your review. I have been looking for a good E/S primer, hope they are great!

Back