Touch-up essentials!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always carry:

a nude/neutral gloss

a pink gloss

lip balm/Chapstick

Revlon powder compact

Prestige waterproof automatic eyeliner

It also varies depending on the occasion, but those are my everyday essentials. Not much, but I find that I'm wanting to carry more stuff with me, LOL.
smile.gif

List your touch-up essentials!!! I'd love to know!
smile.gif

Lip balm or MAC tendertone, MUFE pencil eyeliner, MAC Honeylove lipstick is what I carry if I do carry anything.

I always have a lipstick and gloss with me. I switched to tinted moisturizer recently, but before that I always had a powder compact. The rest of my makeup stays stuck to my face until I wash it off so I don't have to carry it with me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always carry:
a nude/neutral gloss

a pink gloss

lip balm/Chapstick

Revlon powder compact

Prestige waterproof automatic eyeliner

It also varies depending on the occasion, but those are my everyday essentials. Not much, but I find that I'm wanting to carry more stuff with me, LOL.
smile.gif

List your touch-up essentials!!! I'd love to know!
smile.gif

Is that why you look so good all the time? *hands on hips*
wink.gif

You're gonna laugh at me Liz, i only carry lip gloss or lip moisturizer LOL!.

I only carry lip moisturizer with me. I'm not a touch-up person, it doesn't occur to me to do so... so I never bring my stuff around.

compact, hip jelly balm, and whatever lipstick or gloss i am wearing that day.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is that why you look so good all the time? *hands on hips*
wink.gif

You're gonna laugh at me Liz, i only carry lip gloss or lip moisturizer LOL!.

LOL...Actually I don't look good all the time so i HAVE to carry so much stuff, haha...I never used to carry my eyeliner around until I noticed that it disappears around the outer corner of my waterline...not cute. LOL
smile.gif
The pink gloss and the nude gloss are always there because for some reason I never have time to do lips, I don't know why...LOL. It's like, I have just enough time for eyes, contouring, and everything else, but lips, oh no...I always end up doing that in the car, haha. If the look I have on has strong eyes, I use the nude one, and for lighter eyes, I use the pink one.
smile.gif

I carry a lipgloss and that's it. I really can't be bothered to touch up any of my make up during the day.

I used to carry my full face - eyeshadows, blush, eyeliner, mascara... then I realised that I only ever really reapply lipgloss or lipstick, so now I just carry a few lippies and a balm or two. I just don't really reapply. I don't have the time at work or when I'm out really
smile.gif

I carry a lot of crap, but I mainly use a lippie product as my main form of touch up.

And it changes on a dily basis, so by the end of the week, i have a crap load of lipsticks and glosses at the bottom of my purse.

I think Rosie anwered at the same time as me... I totally carry al this stuff with me, when in actuality, I have no time to reapply or touchup as well!!!

I feel sort of guilty for taking time to reapply.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think Rosie anwered at the same time as me... I totally carry al this stuff with me, when in actuality, I have no time to reapply or touchup as well!!!

I feel sort of guilty for taking time to reapply.

Sometimes during special occasions I also carry my full face, in case I sweat any of it off dancing or whatever, but I may or may not use all of them or even have time to go to the bathroom to retouch everything...but I'd probably take like my e/s or concealer just in case I do.
I know what you mean about feeling guilty...sometimes I feel uncomfortable having to reapply lipstick or gloss in front of people...I feel like they're looking at me like I'm so vain that I can't go a minute without gloss...LOL.
smile.gif

I always carry an eyeliner pencil, lip balm, nude lipcolor, compact powder (with mirror) and my small travel size brushes from mark. Its very small and cute.

I carry a lipbalm although I only use it if my lips are dry, not really to touch up the colour or anything. I also carry an eyeliner because I have really watery eyes (gah, drives me insane!) and if it's really bad I end up with no eyeliner left so I carry it incase I need to touch up my water line but tbh it usually end up abandoned at the bottom of my bag
wink.gif

-travel hair brush (for when i staighten my hair)

-little comb (for my bangs)

-whatever lipstick or/and gloss im wearing that day

-chapstick

-blotting papers

im a rat-pack in my general life, except when it comes to my hand bags and car.

Latest posts

Back