Sign in to follow this  
la_chinita

Touch-up essentials!!! :)

I dont touch up..My make-up stays in place all day long untill I wash it off thanks to make-up base wink.gif

I do carry 4 lipglosses and a lipbalm

i don't carry that much round with me... just some liquid liner, lip gloss, lip balm and concealer if my skins bad.

all i would carry when i go out

would be black eyeliner, and maybe blush.

if my eyeshadow gets ruined i'm to lazy to re-do it :P

Originally Posted by brewgrl View Post
I carry a lot of crap, but I mainly use a lippie product as my main form of touch up.

And it changes on a dily basis, so by the end of the week, i have a crap load of lipsticks and glosses at the bottom of my purse.

I think Rosie anwered at the same time as me... I totally carry al this stuff with me, when in actuality, I have no time to reapply or touchup as well!!!

I feel sort of guilty for taking time to reapply.

That's SO me lol I carry a lipgloss that I used that day at always end up with a bag full lol I also carry blot powder and I don't know if tweezers count lol but I always carry those smile.gif

I always carry a nude lipstick (mac-myth), nude gloss (mac-c thur), a pink gloss (this random ulta gloss in 'baby'), my burts bees chapstick, lip pencil (mac - subculture), my tinted moisturizer (laura mercier in nude), a brown-black mascara, and random mini bath and body works body sprays..

I really only do a touch up though if I go somewhere after work or sometimes gloss up before walking in the door at work...because sometimes after work I look a hot mess hahah

I have my stuff in a little makeup bag, I have a powder, a bronzer, a blush trio from CG, a black eyeliner, a light brown one for my brows, a sharpener, and a lipstick and lipgloss.

I only really reapply my eyeliner and gloss. Unless like Liz said, I'm going to have a long day and some of it melts.

I carry everything I used on my face that day. I have a separate makeup bag that I put everything (except piggies I'm afraid that they will spill out) into.

I have like 4 lipsticks and 6 lipglosses in my bag bc there's always a few of them that I am trying to use up because I don't like them that much anymore. I am pretty much addicted to chapstick and lipgloss. I don't care if people see it 'cuz my lip gloss is poppin!

I always carry in my bag:

- MAC Blot Powder and a retractable brush

- Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in brown black

- Some lipglosses and my trusty CARMEX smile.gif

- Oh, and of course my beloved blotting sheets!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• hey guys i have found this video https://dausel.co/d3N35w by dausel about the item that we can use for makeup   
    • Although we still love designer pieces, it’s easier than ever to look ballin’ on a budget. Inexpensive clothing stores are facing more and more competition from hot new online brands, and customers like us are benefiting. I personally like https://perfectshoesforyou.com/best-tennis-shoes-for-flat-feet-and-plantar-fasciitis/ because I am a tennis player and I do have troubles with my feet. I need specific clothes/shoes. If you love shopping for new clothes but hate looking at your bank account balance after, I have news for you this is the right place. It's always a good idea to read a review before you buy.
    • So, we all know about that foundation primers help keep our makeup intact for longer, right? Well, it turns out, there are also other kinds of primers out there and we've listed some of them here, but do you know of any other kinds of primers?
    • Now you can download youtube movies in your mobile directly without using any software or application You need to open just lookhit.com from mobile or computer, now you need to search  youtube movies you want to download, play this video and click here to download this movies , your videos will start downloading automatically. Visit Lookhit.com now and start downloading www.lookhit.com  
    • Acne is frustrating enough and it is infuriating when it leaves a mark behind. The redness, itchiness accompanying an acne-prone skin is just an added concern with acne.  While there are many treatments available for acne, it is essential to combat them in the best way possible. It is important to see what works better in the long run. A clear skin today with multiple breakouts is not desirable.  Therefore, we have curated a list of the top 3 Korean products that help to fight acne and acne scars with efficiency. And don't worry, they are all made from natural ingredient and soothing compounds that would not irritate the skin.  Some by mi- Snail Truecica:  Snail mucin is making its name in the Korean beauty industry. And yes, it's normal to feel grossed with the ingredient. But it works like magic! Snail mucin is the holy grail in the Korean beauty industry. it effectively lightens up the spot, boosts skin regeneration, and aids in repairing the damaged skin.  Read the review here, and decide for yourself.  Cosrx - Acne Pimple Master Patch:  The Cosrx acne patch is made up of hydrocolloid that uses moist healing to shoo away your zits. They draw out the dirt and pus from your pimples and dry them out faster. Since this patch covers your acne completely, the chances of bacterial infection are lowered down. And, you won’t even touch or prick your pimples accidentally while having these patches on. It’s not over yet. Let me give you some more reasons to fall in love with this product. You can wear them even beneath your makeup and, it’s not visible on your face at all. Get to know more about it, here. Some By Mi - Aha-Bha-Pha 30Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam: Infused with 80% Centella Asiatica extract and other active ingredients, Miracle Acne Clear Foam improves the appearance of redness while protecting the skin against external irritants. AHA: Removes impurities and dry flakes from the skin surface. BHA: Exfoliates pores, removing clogged impurities and sebum reducing the chances of developing acne. PHA: Stops losing moisture from the skin, dissolving dead skin cell. It helps you relax your skin by catching sebum and pimples inside your skin. Similarly, you can also use some by mi toner and cream to combat your acne.  --- Hope you find this useful and beneficial. Till then, keep it chic!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook