Heritage 1981

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you all think of this store?

I have bought a few items there.

I think the clothes are really comfortable and well-priced.

I have one dress from them but I didn't buy it at the Heritage Store, I bought it at the little section in F21 for Heritage clothing. I really liked the dress! The prices are great too.

No no, they are in person. I first saw them at the store and they struck my curiousity. They are supposed to be like 80s inspired modern clothing, hence the name 1981. But you can shop them online, and they are in malls, but not everywhere. You have to search the locations probably and try to find it. But they are really nice!! I'd shop there more if I could find more of them.

One thing I don't like is whenever I go in there, I feel weird because a lot of little teens shop there. I dont really care cause I like the clothes, but its like I feel I shouldn't be in a little teens shop, like Aeropostale or something. But whatever, I'll have to get over that, lol.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif we don't have heritage in Oz. I didn't know forever21 stocked other brands! I think it's part of the F21 company. Heritage is supposed to compete with the other California-style brands like A&F, Hollister, etc.

yeah IT IS part of the Forever 21 company, like twelve by twelve. I dont think its at all in competition with those companies.. they have completely different clothes and styles but okay. lol.

Back