'Stash' Art Bin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Seems like for years now, my stash seems to grow and grow... or it could be that I never stop buying new stuff, no matter how much old stuff I have that needs to be used! Since the vanity that my BF's building me has been put on the back burner (finance issues... building a house costs LOTS o'money!), I needed something temporary to hold all my makeup. Having it stored in lots of tiny containers just wasn't working for me anymore. I didn't want to spend $80-$100 on a big train case that might not be used but for a couple months so I went to my local art store and looked at the art containers. Lucky me, I found exactly what I was wanting... a large Art Bin container, normally $40 but with my 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby, it was only $24! Score! It has three tiers and a large area at the bottom to hold the bigger things that won't fit in the top three levels. Here's what the final result was...

The Art Bin

boom121.jpg

Top of the Art Bin (has additional storage area for small items)

boom122.jpg

Inside, completely opened up

boom112.jpg

Top Level

boom114.jpg

Middle Level

boom115.jpg

Bottom Level

boom118.jpg

It's perfect for me since I'm no longer having to lug my makeup between two houses. It's a little bigger than some might like but I'm pretty happy with it... occasionally I have to rearrange makeup so that it shuts all the way but for $24, I'm not complaining!
smile.gif

I have to say that is really cool i want one! Is the coupon off the website that you print out?

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to say that is really cool i want one! Is the coupon off the website that you print out? It sure is! Here's the link... Weekly Specials and Coupon : Hobby Lobby.
They must post a new coupon for each week because there's ALWAYS a 40% off coupon on there!

Wow! That's so cool!

I really need to get round to getting something to hold my make-up instead of having it scattered everywhere
tongue.gif

Your collection looks great and love the way you have organised it all.

Back