Favorite music

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who are your favorite artists, bands, musicians?

rocknroll2.gif

I'm just curious what people around here listen to.

I listen to everything. I can't listen to one genre all the time. it bores me.

I listen to everything too at times, mostly punk rock.

My all time favorite bands are:

The Used
wub.gif

Sum 41

Sublime

Dashboard Confessional

I have last.fm too. It hasn't logged anything I've listened to in ages though cause my own computer where I have it installed has kinda died but take a look if you like anyways.

HERE!

Well since my satelite radio doeesnt workin my new office... I've been listening to Staind's Chapter V album...

I listen to anything.

Except stuff with excessive amounts of rap (I'm not a fan of rap but I can handle a little bit)

My favourite artist of all time is David Bowie even though he's before my time. He's just so diverse, every song is something different and I think that's what all the music I listen to has in common. If an artist has lots of songs that sound the same, even if they're good songs I won't listen, I get bored too easily.

I listen to almost everything. I don't like much rap but i can listen to some, i hate jazz, i can listne to osme classical music too.

What i really like is metal stuff, i like old bands like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, and more recent, some of my faves being Rammstein, Nightwish, In Extremo and Hammerfall.

I also like the Cranberries, the Corrs, for those who know french artists, i like the old albums of Mylene Farmer (check out her clips, they're provocative but great).

I guess alternative rock?

I used to be SOOOO into music, but I've been slacking lately.

I guess lately I've been listening to The Hush Sound, Jack's Mannequin, and Copeland. Mostly out of habit, I guess. lol!

ETA: I've been liking the new Coldplay and Death Cab For Cutie's latest CD as well...

I mostly like indie, alt/rock & electronica! but i listen to a lot of other genres, those are just my main! right now i'm in a Radiohead craze! wahoo!!

I'm a big fan of European Metal. A lot of excellent stuff comes out of Finland.

Played mostly on the iPod right now:

-Nightwish

-HIM

-Adestria

-The Vision Bleak

I listen to about 98% rock and the remaining 2% pop and country. Some of my favorite bands are Disturbed, Type O Negative, Dave Matthews Band, Danzig, Nine Inch Nails, and Korn.

I love classic rock,as far as present day..I love Seether,Evanescence,Foo Fighters just about all alternative and every now and then I listen to hairnation on Sirius

I think I'm a girl of the 80s...and I adore U2, Madonna, Van Halen and The Rolling Stones
smile.gif

Back