Tell Me For Why...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...I am listening to this song:

It's in my iPod top 100 most played.

Does that make me a loser, guys?

6.gif

Be a loser with me - what's your favorite, cheesy song ever?

I like that song! I loved it when Brian on Family guy sang it lol.

Hmmm, the cheesiest song on my mp3 player is Barbie Girl by Aqua. I love that whole cd lol

Half of my ipod is cheesy songs lol the only one that comes to mind right now is the Spice Girls or Venga Boys.

Haha, so I'm guessing you don't mind being Rick-Rolled, Celly!

My favorite cheesy song is most definitely Best Friend by Toy-Box, lol. I don't even want to say how many plays it has on my itunes!

LOVE IT!

Mine would have to be ll cool j....this is how we do it.... I like my old school cheesy jams

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, so I'm guessing you don't mind being Rick-Rolled, Celly!
LOL. That's what I thought of first, I thought, oh no I have been Rick-Rolled again! I had it enough on youtube, I kept getting fooled like an idiot, lmao.

LOL, I love that song Celly! haha!

Cheesiest song on my ipod is probably Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Show musical
tongue.gif

I love "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John, and Kiki Dee. Everyone I know thinks it's so corny, but I think I love it, because I use to watch the version of Elton singing it with Minnie Mouse on "Totally Minnie". I actually prefer that version LOL!

Oh i have quite a few of these, they make me laugh. Vengaboys, Blue from Eiffel 65, the Spice girls (ex-fan...), and Barbie girl from Aqua (whenever i meet a girl that's too made up and thinks highly of herself, this song bursts in my mind and i struggle to remain quiet LOL!).

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John, and Kiki Dee. Everyone I know thinks it's so corny, but I think I love it, because I use to watch the version of Elton singing it with Minnie Mouse on "Totally Minnie". I actually prefer that version LOL!fon8_0NWd-I

i love the song too, but i prefer the version they used in the movie Ella Enchanted
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL. That's what I thought of first, I thought, oh no I have been Rick-Rolled again! I had it enough on youtube, I kept getting fooled like an idiot, lmao. LOL, me too! I'm kind of used to it now. And I really don't mind the song!

Mine is StaceyQ - Two of Hearts

I LOVE dancing around and lip syncing to this jam!

Oh and Poison by Bel Biv Devoe

I always put these two songs on any cd's I burn for friends!

i cant live by mariah carey.

i seriously love that song. i like to wail along to it and pretend i have an audience of thousands when really it's just my cat looking at me like i'm crazy.

Latest posts

Back