My new extentions***PICS***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did them myself last night I recently cut my hair into a chin length bob with side swept bangs but i wanted a little bit of a change. Dont know what a sew in is? Here ya go: YouTube - jehan's Signature Spider Weave Technique My hair is almost the exact same length as the girl's getting her hair done.

All my hair was braided up except for the section and the top that i left out for my part.

35lxlpd.jpg

v6j59x.jpg

5wkwgl.jpg

qqr7dz.jpg

2lxtf2q.jpg

ke7oed.jpg

Curled for 1 second Then brushed out for a body wave:

35idbnm.jpg

Curled for 3 seconds:

2by3ig.jpg

Curled for 7 seconds

2928vvo.jpg

All the curls against straight

30aqrnd.jpg

Put in:

2u72i2s.jpg

1zcitxc.jpg

1pxbhx.jpg

fnr4fl.jpg

uq803.jpg

2zo9doo.jpg

20gqjc.jpg

5cfu3b.jpg

Wow.. the straight style looks natural on you. I could never pull that off. Beautiful extensions.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif They look very nice! how much did they cost? Thanks Adscosmetics!
And daeron, i put them in myself so i didnt have to pay for the install, but the hair itself was about 150 dollars and i ordered it from china. Its reusuable for about a year as long as you wash them and keep them clean.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Adscosmetics!
And daeron, i put them in myself so i didnt have to pay for the install, but the hair itself was about 150 dollars and i ordered it from china. Its reusuable for about a year as long as you wash them and keep them clean.

Cool! those extensions arent expensive at all, and i think its neat you can put them in yourself! i'd love to get some hair extensions one of these days for myself
smile.gif
They look great on you.

I get bored of having medium length hair sometimes too lol.

Love it!! I can only imagine what that would cost if you paid someone else to put it in.

Beautiful results omg
smile.gif

Wow that looks so beautiful and natural! I've never seen extensions added in like that. The video says it lasts 2 or 3 months...so that means the braids are there for 2 or 3 months? How do you wash your hair?

The extensions look lovely. Really silky and pretty looking. Very natural too. I'd never have been able to tell that you had extensions.

It looks GREAT!!! It matches your texture great. I hate to see weaves that are a completely different texture than the persons real hair.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful! is it heavy on the head? Nope! Very light and bouncy.

Originally Posted by Vintage.Glam /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks amazing!
Where did you order them from?!

I ordered them from a vendor in china.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow that looks so beautiful and natural! I've never seen extensions added in like that. The video says it lasts 2 or 3 months...so that means the braids are there for 2 or 3 months? How do you wash your hair? Well AA's dont have to wash their hair as often as other races because our hair doesnt get as oily as fast. We can go a week and a few days without washing our hair(if no products have been but in it) and it will be just as clean and fruity smelling as it did when we washed. So for us washing everyday isnt as much as a priority, our hair gets dry easily if we do(because our hair doesnt produce as much oil as other cultures. So when i do wash twice a week, i just put shampoo on my fingers and while my head is under the water i scrub my braids and my scalp to get it clean. Plus i dont wear my weaves that long, i cant go a full month most of the time, just like 2 weeks, because i dont like not being able to full wash my hair, my scalp gets itchy.

Thanks everyone else for the sweet compliments!!! Dont be afraid to ask questions. Even if they seem controversial.

Latest posts

Back