What are you looking forward to the most

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
about fall?

There is a local coffee shop here that makes its own apple cider - its the best I've ever had.

The leaves here in Oregon are perfect (until it starts to rain, then, eh).

I'm also looking forward to buying a pair of knee-high boots and burgundy nail polish.
biggrin.gif

Hockey season to start!! Lol. Both the NHL and my season.. Which starts next Monday!! Were the blue team this season and I'm on the same team with a coworker and friend!!
smile.gif

The only thing I'm looking forward to is football. College and Pro football. Other than that I hate fall and winter. I tend to hibernate until the spring..lol!

I'm sure It'll be a fun time with my kids though... looking forward to that. Taking Connor to the pumpkin patch is so much fun.

Ack, I hate fall.

I love the fall weather for some reason. Not too hot and not too cold. Plus my bday and Halloween falls on the same wk and month (double the fun) hehe
biggrin.gif

It's spring here. I'm looking forward to floaty skirts, sexy tan and long cool cocktails in the beer garden near the beach
smile.gif

honestly aside from my bday and the leaves changing colors not a whole lot.

although my consumerist side is looking forward to some new video games, books, and apple (macs) stuff thats coming out this month and next.

I need a pair of boots, lol, and although France isn't into Halloween as the U.S. are, i promised myself i'd buy a bottle of bright orange nail polish
biggrin.gif

I also like fall for the beautiful leaves in a park near my uni, there's also a lake there and it's a perfect place to read a good book
smile.gif

My friend and I are hosting a huge Halloween party, so that's one thing. I'm also looking forward to getting my musical over with. I feel like I've been rehearsing forver, but the show doesn't open for another month.

i'm looking forward to new boots too! and scarves and wooly hats.

and that crisp sort of feeling when you go outside and all the leaves are golden and crunchy...mmm

and halloween!!

Well, my bday is pretty big, i'll be 21 but there'll be no getting drunk for me. Umm, i like the cool weather. I look forward to actually enjoying my coffee. I want to go up to the mountains. That's about it.

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the fall weather for some reason. Not too hot and not too cold. Plus my bday and Halloween falls on the same wk and month (double the fun) hehe
biggrin.gif
Me too! Mine's on the 28th of October so 3 days before. & i love Halloween so I'm looking forward to that. But mainly my birthday haha

I get to wear my pretty sweaters and Halloween............thats about it...........I hate cold weather

I look forward to the pumpkin pie shake from jack in the box. It tastes good and reminds me of being little and eating pumpkin pie, without having to make one or waiting until thanksgiving.

I love fall. The changing of the leaves is beautiful. The cool evenings and nights, and right now, I am just tired of the heat.

Latest posts

Back