Halloween Costumes?????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok Is anyone dressing up this year for halloween? I havent dressed up sine i was like 11 or so But I want to dress up this yr I want to just have fun Im thinking "sexy pirate" I seen a really cute corseted red n black costume N I really want it lol!!!even though my fat a$$ wont be able to pull it off probaly lol anyways whats everyone dressing up as?

Or whats everyone dressing there kids as? Me? I have no clue what my kids are gona be My daughters first halloween she was Ragedy Anne & last yr a Wind up doll ,My moms makes costumes every yr n they always come out so cute ! now I gotta think of what to have her make them this yr!!!any suggestions??

I think I'm going with this...I know...angels are overdone:

yhst-12448320617630_2018_9772424.jpg

but costumes always look way shorter and tighter on the models than they actually are..so I'm expecting it to be a bit longer.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything for myself this year. As for my daughter, I'm thinking maybe a flapper??? Last year she was a rockstar complete with mohawk and heavy eye makeup. I don't think I can top it.

I think I am going to do the whole Britney Spears thing. Short jean skirt. Ugg boots. And the I have the golden ticket t-shirt pointing to my pregnant belly. Fake cig, smeared eyeliner.

Any other ideas for a pregnant girl on halloween. I dress up every year, and no I don't want to be Juno, I asked my husband if he would wear the track shorts and he looked at me like I was crazy!

i went out last year as a cat..

meryan.jpg

which was basically ears, black top, shorts, sparkly tights, pumps and a tail. and i drew on whiskers and a nose. all home made apart from the tail and ears.

but my friend next to me was a "scary man", probably the cheapest costume ever. most of my friends went out like him. it's basically whatever outfit you want, with a black bin liner over the top with holes for arms and your head, with white makeup and black eyes and crazy hair. it's pretty effectively scary. but not very sexy.

i don't know what i'll do this year!

I really like that costume Ashley!

I have no idea what I want to do this year..I usually have some idea by now but this year I just dont know..I was kind of leaning towards this.

1305.jpg

This is what I was last year.

83207.jpg

There's some neat costume stores around here and I really need a new costume.. My she devil is getting old.. Now if I only had somewhere to wear it!! Lol

Makeupbymonet-I love the second pirate costume! Pirates are awesome.

Adrienne- That sponge-bob costume is SO cool!!
biggrin.gif

I'm not dressing up this year. Halloween means one thing for me and that's Most Haunted Live! So I'll be watching that like the little ghost hunter I am
tongue.gif
Ha!

Man I haven't put on a costume in years!! But I keep telling myself one year I'm going to wear this

spicylingeriestore_2014_588008681

or this

spicylingeriestore_2014_663880448

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday I deck the house out and everything....Im not sure what to do this year...I think my 6 yr old wants to be the joker so I may have my daighter be cat woman and my husband and I something fun!

I haven't dressed up since I was about 11 also. I am really trying to hit up a halloween party this year and dress. But I don't have a clue as to what I want to be.

OMG...rainbow brite! LOL! I love it!

I haven't dressed up since I was maybe 10. All the adult outfits always seem so revealing...if I did dress up, I'd probably make my own.

Latest posts

Back