Grocery bills

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$150 to $200 every other week..... When the kids are home from school.... And then there's lots of little running for this and that.... and specialty store....

I spend on average about 300 a month. I read in the news of a family that can feed 6 people (two adults, 4 teens in jr to high school) on a budget of only 300-350 a month! To test them, they gave them 100 and sent them to walmart and they walked out with 13 very full paper bags full of groceries.

I spend $150/week for my family of 5. I know it isn't trendy to love walmart, but without it, there would be no way I could afford food.

ALOT. like...I would say $250-300 a month for 1.5 people. But I always stock up. i go when things are low but not gone. i have a back up of everything.

Probably $200 a month or so. It's just my husband and I and we're never home to eat so most of what we buy is frozen and lasts forever

banghead.gif
omg I think I spend about $700-$800 including diapers, wipes and house stuff

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
banghead.gif
omg I think I spend about $700-$800 including diapers, wipes and house stuff Oh, if were including diapers, wipes etc... I'm up there with you at 7 or 8 hundred.
At first I was just thinking food.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, if were including diapers, wipes etc... I'm up there with you at 7 or 8 hundred.
At first I was just thinking food.

oh ok..lol I know most of it is spent on food, I just dont have the exact amount for it because I always buy them altogether

Probably around 300 for all 4 of us, but I'm going to challenge myself to see if I can cut that in half!! We'll see how it goes!

i want to say $400 for a family of four, but that also includes some eating out.

About $500/month for a family of 4. Everything has gotten so much more expensive than it used to be.

I buy for me and my bf. I usually go to sams club/cost co. once a month and end up spending about $200-$300 which lasts about a month - 2 months. When i go to the regular grocery store it's about every 2 weeks and I spend about $150-$200.

family of five here and spend about $600.00 a month. sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less. My three kids range from 13-10.

Family of 6 $500 to $550 per month. And that is shopping sales and discount grocers.

Back