My L.A. haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I didn´t buy as much as I had thought I would, but that´s probably a good thing. So here´s a list of my haul, along with some pictures

MAC:

e/s Contrast, Microfine Refinisher, #185 buffer brush, 15-pan palette

IMG_0297.jpg

Sephora:

Stila Perfecting Concealer

Sephora Brand Mattifying Primer

Urban Decay Surreal skin MMU in Universal

sample pack (I got that cause they only had one choice in the Sephora Beauty Insider gift, the Smashbox tinted moisturizer, so she gave me the sample pack too) and the Bare Essentials sample thingy

IMG_0296.jpg

drugstore stuff:

Listerine dissolving whitening strips, Aquafresh 2x whitening stain removal toothpaste, Arm & Hammer whitening booster

Revlon 3D Extreme mascara and liquid liner, Maybelline Full´n´Soft mascara

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails treatment, Sinful colors nail polishes in Bubbly, White, and Thimbleberry

Jane Mineral eye liners in Wine, Dark Brown and Black, mineralized blush

...that´s all I can remember off the top of my head, I´m way too lazy to get up and look what else I bought

Mall:

Frederick´s of Hollywood: I got their Hollywood extreme cleavage bra in black & white. They´re awesome!!!

Forever 21: leopard print top (the one I had previously posted about in the Fashion subforum), purple top/dress, dark blue jeans, earrings

Ralph Lauren shirt and polo (RL in the US is a little over 1/3 of the Austrian prices!)

...And I got a pretty skimpy "naughty nurse" outfit from one of those stripper clothing stores along the Walk of Fame. It´ll probably be my Halloween outfit, and it looks so damn sexy!

Guess Hayworth handbag

IMG_0308.jpg

and matching wallet. I got the wallet first (on Rodeo Drive, since I wanted to be able to say I actually bought something on Rodeo) and also wanted to get the bag, but I decided to be a good girl and not spend the $70 on the bag. But I regret it the next day so I went back and got it hehe

IMG_0310.jpg

Guess shoes. Got them on sale for $25 at a Guess Factory Store!!!

IMG_0312.jpg

Bitten by Sarah Jessica parker jacket. Looks like crap in this picture though!

IMG_0313.jpg

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, I love the shoes you bought and at such a great price too, and I think you did the right thing in going back and getting the bag to go with your purse, really nice. I would like to get one of those 15pan pallets one day too. You have some great memento's of your trip, enjoy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds like you had a wonderful time, I love the shoes you bought and at such a great price too, and I think you did the right thing in going back and getting the bag to go with your purse, really nice. I would like to get one of those 15pan pallets one day too. You have some great memento's of your trip, enjoy.
smile.gif
thanks, I needed some reassurance that the $70 handbag was a justified purchase lol. Not like I need another one, but I just love Guess so much

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cute haul, Andi!!! Love that leather jacket!!! I´ll post an OOTD with it sometime soon so you guys can see that it doesn´t look as bad as in the pictures. And it was only $10! Wohoo

$10!! What a steal!! Surprisd they let you back out of the country with that!!! Hahaha

Awesome haul Andi! I would have gone back for the bag too.. now you have a matching set, look at it as in investment
wink.gif
It's cute btw, love the shoes also!

oh wow I love the bag and matching wallet, I would've done the same in getting both..lol

Enjoy your goodies

OMG I love that bag!! Andi, we have same taste in bags!

great haul!

For some reason I still don´t feel very satisfied with my haul. I usually get a lot more tops and dresses, last time I got some awesome dresses at Forever 21, on sale too. But not this time, the clothes were cute but nothing really wowed me

Oh well, there´s always the next time

And I forgot to add that I also got the Canon Powershot SD 1100S digicam. I love it so far!!

Great haul! Let me know how the UD mmu works out for you, I'm debating whether to get it or just wait.

Back