• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beautiful Girls Minerals Sample Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dito.gif
any feedback?

I recieved my samples today! I haven't yet tried the eyeshadow samples I bought but they look lovely. Well worth to sample, IMO.
smile.gif

However, I'm wearing the foundation now and I love it! Lumiere is my HG and it's too early to say if this one's just as good, but let me tell you that I'm loving it so far! It's very silky smooth, goes on like a dream. Coverage is medium to heavy, just the way I like it. My skin is combination with surface dryness and this foundation looks great on both the oily and the dry parts of my face. Doesn't settle in my fine lines either, yay!

I'm a Light Cool in Lumiere (perfect match!), and Fairly Light from Beautiful Girls Minerals is a pretty good match for me.
smile.gif

And the full size foundation is only $12! I've already bought not one, but two full sizes, that's how much I like it. I think you should all sample it!

Consider this two thumbs up from me!
yess.gif

Originally Posted by vanja /img/forum/go_quote.gif I recieved my samples today! I haven't yet tried the eyeshadow samples I bought but they look lovely. Well worth to sample, IMO.
smile.gif

However, I'm wearing the foundation now and I love it! Lumiere is my HG and it's too early to say if this one's just as good, but let me tell you that I'm loving it so far! It's very silky smooth, goes on like a dream. Coverage is medium to heavy, just the way I like it. My skin is combination with surface dryness and this foundation looks great on both the oily and the dry parts of my face. Doesn't settle in my fine lines either, yay!

I'm a Light Cool in Lumiere (perfect match!), and Fairly Light from Beautiful Girls Minerals is a pretty good match for me.
smile.gif

And the full size foundation is only $12! I've already bought not one, but two full sizes, that's how much I like it. I think you should all sample it!

Consider this two thumbs up from me!
yess.gif

Nice to hear that! I love Lumiere too and hopefully I feel the same about BG =DWill wait patiently for mine to arrive
rockwoot.gif

Oh, thank you! I've ordered today
biggrin.gif
(this section isn't good for my bank account.. ehmm..)

Back