• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A CP for Sephora's OPI nail polish in Metro Chic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is bella1342

This is what I am looking for:

If anyone can be so kind to CP me a bottle of Sephora OPI nail polish in the dark grey shade "Metro Chic"... I'd be thrilled. The polishes are $9 for a bottle. I can pay through paypal.

Sephora.com has been sold out, and my local sephora is sold out too because all of the employees bought them before it hit the shelves. (a girl who works there told me)

Thanks!

Nicole, I had them e-mail me when it became available again. I didn't bother ordering it though for some nutty reason. I got an e-mail within a week or so, and it had been sold out for almost 3-4 weeks at that point.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nicole, I had them e-mail me when it became available again. I didn't bother ordering it though for some nutty reason. I got an e-mail within a week or so, and it had been sold out for almost 3-4 weeks at that point. I know.
frown.gif
I don't think anyone will be getting it again anytime soon... but who knows. I'm hoping someone's store has it.

I called the Woodfield, Michigan Ave, and Water Tower locations, and they're all sold out. I wish I could help, but those are the only ones close to me. Good luck!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I called the Woodfield, Michigan Ave, and Water Tower locations, and they're all sold out. I wish I could help, but those are the only ones close to me. Good luck! Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate you looking for me!
smile.gif

Someone is selling this on ebay for $75. Freaking crazy!

If anyone else finds this let me know...thanks!

Latest posts

Back