Omg...MSF fans..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, even if money grew on a tree in my backyard i still wouldn'y buy them. LOL! No thank you!

I love my Stereo Rose though, and I can't wait to get the ones with sheer minerals!

After that the only ones I think I need are metal rock and pleasureflush... but metal rock is too dark for me so I won't get it.

Oh, and I'd only buy pleasureflush if it were ever re-released.

Wow, that's crazy...the only msf I have not acquired is so ceylon, pleasureflesh, and the new one ofc. The 14 msf's I have so far costed me about $320 at the most.

I can't imagine how much shipping would be. I would have a heart attack if one came in the mail shattered...lol.

Heck no! I love the MSFs but there are several which would just look stupid on me, and that's a lot of money!

mmmmmmmmmmmmetal rock, looks so lovely.

i think its silly to pay so much.

theres lots of other mineral makeup brands that have the same result without the pretty packaging. at the end of the day, its not worth it imo.

That is the motherload!!!!!!!!!! So many MSFs!!!!! But that's way way way too much money!

oh wow that's crazy, with the $50 shipping you end up paying about $60 for each of them
eusa_naughty.gif

Back