Fresh Start - Makeup Must Haves!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've finally invested in my dream makeup case and i've decided to start fresh meaning out with all my old crappy makeup and invest in some decent stuff...
burnout.gif

If you could recommend one product you can't live without that i should add to my makeup case as part of my 'fresh start' what woulkd you choose and why?!?! In other words wat is your must have product?!?!

So excited to deck it out....woohoo!

Look forward to hearing from you all
tee.gif

Urban Decay primer potion!

It'll help keep your eye shadow on all day and it makes it brighter. I wouldn't be without it now.

I can't live without my udpp either. it seriously makes all the difference no matter what eyeshadows you use.

With all of these items my life is complete,

MAC Smolder Eye Kohl

MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

MAC Dipdown Fluidline

MAC Brule Eyeshadow

MAC Shroom Eyeshadow

MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow

MAC Cork Eyeshadow

MAC Espresso Eyeshadow

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick, Viva Glam VI

MAC Tinted Lipglass, Viva Glam VI SE

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara

almay sheer lipsticks (or something like that). Mine in flushed is the perfect natural color.

What fun! I'd love to start my collection all over again. Here's what I'd get:

Mac paints, mac lipsticks, Clinique super city block, Doir moisturising concealer, Lancome flextencils mascara, Lancome juicy tubes and Maybelline full n soft mascara.

UDPP, MAC Paint Pots, MAC Neutral e/s colors, a decent foundation and concealer, DiorShow mascara, bronzer and illuminizer!!

UDPP

MAC Fluidline - nice standard matte eyeliner

Cargo HD BluRay Blush - only one color, it's really pretty, pinkish/golden, slightly irridescent, just gorgeous

MAC Plushglass - totally addictive, tingly, not drying like lipglass

I knows it's been mentioned plently of times already but there's a reason for it, I'd have to say UDPP. It's amazing. MAC Fluidline is another essential for me. I use it pretty much everyday. Also, YSL Touche Eclat is another HG for me. It's a great substitute for concealer and has lots of different uses as a highlighter.

Mac Viva Glam V -Very flattering on any skin color.

Dior Iconic mascara

Mac fluid line

If you are just starting out with the basics, this is what I would get:

A good foundation, concealer, powder and primer (UDPP and something for the face)

A few good eyeshadow bases (MAC paints or paint pots)

MAC Lipstick and Lipgloss in Viva Glam V or VI

MAC Blush in Dollymix

A few MAC Fluidlines

A few Urban Decay 24/7 liners

MAC Plushlash mascara

MAC eyeshadows and pigments

A Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick for highlight

Benefit BrowZings

Back